LBZ EGR Delete

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Depends on what all you want. All Season sells a full kit. RDL makes a nice product a well, but not available in a full kit ( I just found this out). I'm looking myself, will probably go with the All Season big air kit and his SS downpipe.

Kartmnn

Oct 27, 2011
East Providence RI
I just did a Predator tow tune, EGT, and 4 inch exhaust. So just something to go with that. I need this truck for awhile and the broken crank thread scares me!!!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I really like Scott SDP's kit when I had it on my LBZ. I just put one on a LMM and evertything bolted up nicely with a different brtacing point than my LBZ had.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I have the sdp egr delete kit as well. It fit perfect, and has a stout mounting bracket. I recommend getting a new gasket before you start(doesnt come with) powder coating it(i cheaped out) and if you ever plan to run a twin set up, buy your delete kit from the same vendor, so everything will fit later on. Here is a pic(s) of the sdp kit installed on my lbz.

picture.php
picture.php

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I have the All Season y bridge and egr delete. Fit and finish was/is awesome. I just need to fix the lower mounting clamp. It broke at the weld. If you have the coin you cant go wrong with the full kit!

I also had the first gen of SDP's egr delete. Before he updated the mount. Fit was perfect, just needed a stronger brace to keep the y bridge together. He has since fixed the problem.

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
We do make what we call a short bridge and tube. It will eliminate the egr as well but I don't recommend it for under 500 hp trucks.

It is a modified OEM bridge with an air deflector and the new boost tubes are one piece.

For under 500HP or for those that don't want to mess with the bridge we offer a delete tube that will work with the OEM bridge and intermediate pipe.

Attachments

• 100_4130.jpg
    100_4130.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_4132.jpg
    100_4132.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

02sfguy

Mar 15, 2011
rick i just looked on your site and did not see the kit you were talking about. I will be ordering 2 kits in a week or so. one for a lmm and one for a lbz. I just ordered one from you 3 weeks ago for a lly and it worked great. whats the price on the kit mentioned above ^. Also why do you not recommend it for trucks with less then 500HP? I meet the HP requirements but im just curious.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Im curious too, about hp requirement thing, price, and, does the cold pipe just connect by the hose connection to the mod y bridge? No mounting tab/brecket? Thanks rick.

werewolf

Apr 27, 2012
eastern Noth Carolina
OP, Depending on if you want to keep the grid heater allseason is the only company that I have found to have a kit that will delete the EGR, but you will have to add the blocker plate to it unless you plan on changing the uppipe that attahces to the egr cooler tube. If the grid heater isn't an issue for you the sdp delete tube is a good way to go, just depends on how much money you have or want to spend. Also, you will need to check it out and see but I am not sure if the preadator chip will cure you codes that you will get once you delete it.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
rick i just looked on your site and did not see the kit you were talking about. I will be ordering 2 kits in a week or so. one for a lmm and one for a lbz. I just ordered one from you 3 weeks ago for a lly and it worked great. whats the price on the kit mentioned above ^. Also why do you not recommend it for trucks with less then 500HP? I meet the HP requirements but im just curious.

You have the buy the short y bridge and i.c. tube separate.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I just did a Predator tow tune, EGT, and 4 inch exhaust. So just something to go with that. I need this truck for awhile and the broken crank thread scares me!!!

I didn't see where anyone said anything about it, but if you do an actual EGR delete where you get rid of the EGR valve, I'm 99% sure there is nothing you can do to prevent the truck from setting EGR codes with the Predator. You might want to double check with DiabloSport about that.

Kartmnn

Oct 27, 2011
East Providence RI
Some one said a fingerstick? or something will turn the dashlight off. Thats really all I want is to not look at the light as long as it doesnt hurt the motor.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
IDK about the fingerstick, the predator or hot+2 , i was under the impression efi live was the only guarantee? I know it works.

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Not trying to be a douche bag about it, and everyone has the right of speech, but some people on here bitch about all the free publicity that Danville gets on this site without being a supporter. I think it's best mentioned to give the forum sponsors their fair share of kudos. SDP doesn't support this forum. I'm certainly not bagging his product, just saying to keep it fair. People will buy from whomever they choose.

werewolf

Apr 27, 2012
eastern Noth Carolina
There isn't anything that will not set the codes off on the truck. The only thing EFI and I know PPE, not sure about any others is they will keep the light from coming on, but the codes will be stored in the computer once you unplug, delete the egr system

Last edited:

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
There isn't anything that will not set the codes off on the truck. The only thing EFI and I know PPE, not sure about any others is they will keep the light from coming on, but the codes will be stored in the computer once you unplug, delete the egr system

The thing about the stick and EFI, and some other tuners, is they prevent the valve from opening. They also prevent the CEL from coming on by shutting the code down. If you tune the truck, with even the predator, you can cut the code and there is no reason to buy the finger stick. The finger stick is there for people who don't have tunes on their ECM. I think Banks is the only tuner that doesnt delete/shut down egr.

Kutchey2

Apr 15, 2011
I have the full 3" bridge and EGR delete from All Season. IMO, it is a great kit. I love dealing with those guys, and their fit/finish and welding is top notch... Not to mention all of there egr products are aluminum. Strong and light!! For us drag racers lol :thumb: