LBZ build

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Here are couple pics of a friends LBZ I've been working on at the shop. It's going to be one hell of street truck. The build consist of Fingers pistons,Socal 6480 alternate firing order cam,ARP main/head/rocker studs,hamilton pushrods,Socal billet hold downs,Exergy 60 overs,Two new stock LBZ pumps,Danville 72 vvt/s366 triples,Mishimoto intercooler and radiator. We got it running Saturday and should be getting some logs this week.

Attachments

• enginestand.jpg
    enginestand.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 312
  • adamsmotor.jpg
    adamsmotor.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 316

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I put drains there as well. Have you or do you check the location of the drain height to oil level in the pan? I try to make sure it is above the oil level as to prevent back up into the drain itself. Looks good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I put drains there as well. Have you or do you check the location of the drain height to oil level in the pan? I try to make sure it is above the oil level as to prevent back up into the drain itself. Looks good.

Yes I do. You can just about go as low as you want and not be below the oil level.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Those pics make me want to spend money....;)
I hate taxes, I hate I'm totally broke right now and I hate my truck is broken again...

Looks awesome:thumb:
Keep the pic stream going and up to date:hug:
:drool:

'strokeThis_'07

Oct 2, 2009
Laramie, WY
Nice, funny how those 66's look small in there:rofl:

Triples seem far more popular with the Duramax crowd, I mean there's some Cummins' running them but seems to be more Duramaxes. Or I just happen to stumble onto more of them.