LBZ build

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
The shop has been to busy to play much. We took it out to try the new tuning Wednesday night. We ended up blowing a boot while playing on the big tune sending the intercooler pipe into the transmission line which broke it so we had it towed back. It was fixed again and reinforced that night but has been parked since.

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Daaaaym

That's some boost!

I'd suspect putting a set up like that together would come with some trials, and it's only Friday, so I'd say that a damn fine turn time on the repair!

I'm looking forward to watching some vid(s) when ya get the time to make and post one:thumb:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
We were skeptical of the cold side intercooler tube design with the added boost but decided to give it try. I wish we had made a new Y-bridge and intercooler pipe while it was apart but hindsight is 20/20.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
We will be bringing the truck to the track in a few weeks to get a idea on what it has in it. Kory has this thing running like a absolute animal so it should do pretty good depending on how much he turns it up. I'll post up a video when we go.