Lb7 tune help please!!

Jots44

Dec 29, 2020
Pittsburgh
I recently built a pair of lb7 trucks. I normally use Kory Willis for tuning, but due to the storm damage, company has been a bit slow for the timing of this project. I went with a company that is supposedly good, but after investing 50+hours remoted in, 6 completely shit files, 38 emails, I’ve got 2 non running trucks, I should say barely running. I’m so frustrated with this company and the timing of this, I’m ready to learn how to tune myself. I ordered the tune files on 12/9, and now 12/29 I still have nothing. Would anyone happen to have any good tune files they wouldn’t mind sharing? Or helping me out with?
02 Lb7 2500hd ccsb 4x4
3:73 srw 305/55/20
Built Allison 5speed
Sac45’s
Exergy 10mm lbz stroker cp3
High flow fuel kit
Airdog 150
68mm lds ihi style turbo fixed wastegate
Cai with large turbo horn
High flow piping
5”exhaust

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Send me a vin and email and I will see if I have something you can use as a single tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMJ_LB7

Feb 25, 2020
California
Just want to let you know that your truck has nothing insane done to it and should be very simple for an experienced keyboard magician to dial in unless it has something mechanically wrong. I would get ahold of one of the known guys on here and see what they can do. I recommend the person in my bio...

Jots44

Dec 29, 2020
Pittsburgh
Just want to let you know that your truck has nothing insane done to it and should be very simple for an experienced keyboard magician to dial in unless it has something mechanically wrong. I would get ahold of one of the known guys on here and see what they can do. I recommend the person in my bio...
That is exactly what I’ve been telling the tuning people!!! This was supposed to be a good place to go!!! I’m blown away with how bad they are!! There is nothing mechanical wrong on mine. I have slaved in another tuned ecm for testing and it runs just fine. This is 100% bad tuning that I paid dearly for

Reactions: RMJ_LB7

Jots44

Dec 29, 2020
Pittsburgh
Nothing. Still down. Maybe the tuning company I paid a bunch of money to will consider writing a tune that will actually run the truck this week. Maybe, if I’m lucky.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I guess you're going to have to start by describing exactly whats happening with the truck, codes and all.....b/c this is starting to sound like you've got something else going on with it, and the tuning is not at fault.