LB7: lb7 fpr mod

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
Thanks ironmax that's what i needed to hear I save up for a new one I really want to swap a LBZ cp3 into her lb7 but funding want allow that as we speak maybe in the near future I will but for now I'll probably just replace it with a lb7 fpr and leave it alone til time and money allows for a LBZ cp3 ::thumb:

heavrolet98

Aug 31, 2013
OK guys I just read this whole thing from start to finish and I'm confused. I'm doing headgaskets and injectors on my 03 LB7 on about 3 weeks and I have the lopey surgy idle so I went ahead and ordered a lbz fpr to install in my cp3 while it's all apart because from what I've read that will allow the tuner to command more fuel. Correct me if I'm wrong on that point. Now what is this mod about drilling holes in the pump and slotting the triangle shape in the piston on the fpr??? I have no hands on experience with these parts yet but I want to do as much as I can while I have it all apart to get the most out of my truck which is my daily driver/weekend toy.

ironmax

chock full of goodies
Jul 7, 2010
Col. Ohio
Just install the lbz fpr and bend the appropriate fuel line to make it fit then get retuned to eliminate the lopey idle.done

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk