L5P duramax custom tuning

Gab

Jul 3, 2019
italy / us / uk
Hello.
I am new with HP Tuners and I am looking for some nice tuning that brings more power to my truck. I already got the stock file, the only I modify is a speed limited. I want to change some parameters to get more power but like I am new in this I don't know exactly what needs to be changed to get more power in my truck. If anyone already has an L5P with a nice tuning that brings some power and wants to share or give me any advise on how to make tuning for more power, please post it here. Also, I am willing to pay for a file with a nice tuner.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Hello.
I am new with HP Tuners and I am looking for some nice tuning that brings more power to my truck. I already got the stock file, the only I modify is a speed limited. I want to change some parameters to get more power but like I am new in this I don't know exactly what needs to be changed to get more power in my truck. If anyone already has an L5P with a nice tuning that brings some power and wants to share or give me any advise on how to make tuning for more power, please post it here. Also, I am willing to pay for a file with a nice tuner.

doesnt really work that way over here unfortunately.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
My sister got her L5P tuned by Dean Gulberry. Do a search on him, he should be hanging around somewhere.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Just put 6000 all the way a the fuel table, 35 across the timing, and 100 across the boost table. That should be good for all the horsetorques.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk