Kat's new Broom

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Not diesel but it does have twin turbo's :woott: This camera mirror is interesting.

Attachments

• katbroom.jpg
    katbroom.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 294
  • katbroom2.jpg
    katbroom2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 221
  • katbroom3.jpg
    katbroom3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 223

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Getting a softer ride for the surgery? Looks pretty sweet.

Yes, it's nice an easy to get into and out of. Adaptive cruise, lane keep, automatic breaking, awd, etc. An old lady car :eek:

I have been driving Wendy. But, she is a climb to get in and out of even though Pat lowered her.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Yes, it's nice an easy to get into and out of. Adaptive cruise, lane keep, automatic breaking, awd, etc. An old lady car :eek:

I have been driving Wendy. But, she is a climb to get in and out of even though Pat lowered her.

I'd sport that car before my truck, it looks real comfy, AND it won't take all day to get from A to B, lol.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

An "old lady car" that'll do low 13s stock? Suuuurrrre.... :rofl:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
So what does your rearview mirror do when the camera gets dirty? Not a problem in Socal but where I live my back up camera spends it's life half covered in dirt.

I wish they would go the same route as the likes of vw with a pop out camera.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
So what does your rearview mirror do when the camera gets dirty? Not a problem in Socal but where I live my back up camera spends it's life half covered in dirt.

I can flip it and it's a normal mirror.

KyleC4

Tech
Dec 30, 2016
Bay Area
I don't think it's an old lady car at all. I work on those at the dealer from time to time and I'd definitely own one if I could. Love the space and comfort.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

It actually washes the cameras. It has several cameras so it can do the 360° Bird's Eye view and Lane Keep Assist, Pedestrian Detect, Front Emergency Braking, Rear Emergency Braking, Adaptive Cruise, etc.

But the rearview digital mirror can be switched to a normal glass mirror with your finger.

The engine is kind of interesting. 404HP / 400ftlb out of 3 liters, is ~135hp/L. More power than the AMG 3.0L engine. If it was 6.2 L, it would be 835HP.

Turning the engine up might be a bit risky due to how highly stressed it already is. But who knows?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
It actually washes the cameras. It has several cameras so it can do the 360° Bird's Eye view and Lane Keep Assist, Pedestrian Detect, Front Emergency Braking, Rear Emergency Braking, Adaptive Cruise, etc.

But the rearview digital mirror can be switched to a normal glass mirror with your finger.

The engine is kind of interesting. 404HP / 400ftlb out of 3 liters, is ~135hp/L. More power than the AMG 3.0L engine. If it was 6.2 L, it would be 835HP.

Turning the engine up might be a bit risky due to how highly stressed it already is. But who knows?

I wouldn't take a chance on losing warranty Pat.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I wouldn't take a chance on losing warranty Pat.

Yeah, and for what it is, the power is OK already. At 4300lb, it's not going to be a track monster no matter what you do. Add more power, it's still not going to be anything special by today's standards.

But it's pretty sure footed, and with all wheel steering/drive, it corners better than anything has a right to at that size.