July 10th Event

GeorgiaDuramax

Enthusiast
May 5, 2010
Georgia
I am thinking about it if I get my truck back before this weekend. I also thought about going to test and tune on friday night too.

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
i'll be there. I won't be running, just goin to watch. i know of a pretty tough 6.4 thats running though. Should be a good time!

Krazykid

<-Daily Thought Process
Nov 22, 2008
Upstate, SC
Im hoping that Harley will have my trans done tomorrow and I will be able to run either friday or saturday.

I am only planning to be there for Sat. Hope to meet up with some of you guys there. Sadly the think the HG's gave out on the truck so it will be in the driveway awaiting the funds to repair.

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Im hoping that Harley will have my trans done tomorrow and I will be able to run either friday or saturday.

just wondering....what converter does Harley use? Or did you buy everything and get him to build it? Its getting tranny time for me, and i am all confused on what to run and who to build it. :confused:

GeorgiaDuramax

Enthusiast
May 5, 2010
Georgia
just wondering....what converter does Harley use? Or did you buy everything and get him to build it? Its getting tranny time for me, and i am all confused on what to run and who to build it. :confused:

PPE clutches, and Garmon builds the converter I think. I told him that I wanted what was in the procharged truck if you know which one I am talking about.

Last edited: