Status
Not open for further replies.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
About 113 bucks per gallon.

Well that’s good to know!

Thanks buddy!
Wow. That's expensive. We where getting the good stuff for half that cost. The polyaspartics where in that price range, of course before the inflation hit. If I'd known, I could have put a call in and hooked you up with some real moisture tolerant primer and novolac epoxy for likely less. Too late now I guess

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Wow. That's expensive. We where getting the good stuff for half that cost. The polyaspartics where in that price range, of course before the inflation hit. If I'd known, I could have put a call in and hooked you up with some real moisture tolerant primer and novolac epoxy for likely less. Too late now I guess

I’m realizing now I shoulda posted about it before pulling the trigger . BUT that includes all my tooling and shit I needed. Probably closer to 100 bucks a gallon but still….

At any rate, it was FAR cheaper than rust oleum, far cheaper than having someone come and do it, never got answers back from my neighbor that does this or my buddy that use to do this and seems to have come out decent.

So like, in 5 years when it’s all pealed up, I’ll post again and ask you for the good shit lmao

Reactions: 2004LB7

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
On a Side note... I have done something illegal. Can you recommend some one to help me cover up a crime? Please Give the full name, adress, and Road Map on how to locate them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You really dont like that guy, do you?

I had a guy call me out on a Cruze forum for me telling them they were stupid for posting shop names online bc the govt reads these threads too. Needless to say I really let him have it after that. F-ing morons.

Reactions: 1FastBrick

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal

I had a guy call me out on a Cruze forum for me telling them they were stupid for posting shop names online bc the govt reads these threads too. Needless to say I really let him have it after that. F-ing morons.
Somewhat down this same line. Does the forum software support hiding names, signatures, etc from anyone not logged in? I've seen it on some other forums and can appreciate the extra security it might offer against those just browsing to gather information.

I know it won't help if someone puts the information right on the post but it might help keep members from being a target

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Somewhat down this same line. Does the forum software support hiding names, signatures, etc from anyone not logged in? I've seen it on some other forums and can appreciate the extra security it might offer against those just browsing to gather information.

I know it won't help if someone puts the information right on the post but it might help keep members from being a target
i probably could but at this point, we are WELL past stopping anyone from getting in trouble. The other issue is using archived sites which will bring up old data thats been out on the net for years and bypasses any security because... well its like a screen shot of how the site was before any changes we make.

there is also the fact that we are many years into this with the epa and they have collected what they have needed at this point. i could understand if its someone new but kinda too little too late at this point for past stuff.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
i probably could but at this point, we are WELL past stopping anyone from getting in trouble. The other issue is using archived sites which will bring up old data thats been out on the net for years and bypasses any security because... well its like a screen shot of how the site was before any changes we make.

there is also the fact that we are many years into this with the epa and they have collected what they have needed at this point. i could understand if its someone new but kinda too little too late at this point for past stuff.
Yeah, that makes sense.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard

It's Not that I don't like him, But...

Ah Fu** it I hate him !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, This is what happens when every one get's a trophy...

I think I am going to start posting every link to every tuner and shop that has been shut down and fined when people ask this stuff. I will also post the contact Info for the EPA and tell them to ask those guys for help.

• Haha
Reactions: shakenfake

shakenfake

Moron
Sep 15, 2022
Shlumpt, TX

This site has been saved over 300 times on the Wayback machine.

Although you can't click on anything other than going to the forum home page basically. Hilariously the one I randomly clicked on is a drag strip photo of Kat on the home page. EPA seething right now.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I will also post the contact Info for the EPA and tell them to ask those guys for help.
You know what, I think I'm going to follow in your lead. For all those first posters that want to know how to tune out their emissions systems we will direct them to the EPA site for help

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
@1FastBrick I'd really love a lope tune and to roll some coal on some tree huggers. Can you point me in the right direction?
Also maybe a hood stack! 🤠🤠🤠
Go down to a coal mine and get some coal, Shuv said coal up your tail pipe.... As soon as you roll out of there, You will officially be rolling coal. ;)

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Funny you guys are talking about that shit.

A while back a buddy sends me a screen shot of a Facebook post of someone asking who does tunas in our area. Someone directly posted my name, which I haven’t done ANY in the last 7 years. ( I don’t do Facebook)

Once all the shit got stupid and the epa stepped in I stepped out. I was at a time in my life that I didn’t want anything to do with diesels anymore, honestly I still don’t really want to unless it’s mine, and I want it stock 🤣🤣

Next day some random shows up at my work asking about doing his 6.7 Ford.

I told my buddy next time someone posts that shit to just put that I died in a car wreck live or in Mexico or something.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Funny you guys are talking about that shit.

A while back a buddy sends me a screen shot of a Facebook post of someone asking who does tunas in our area. Someone directly posted my name, which I haven’t done ANY in the last 7 years. ( I don’t do Facebook)

Once all the shit got stupid and the epa stepped in I stepped out. I was at a time in my life that I didn’t want anything to do with diesels anymore, honestly I still don’t really want to unless it’s mine, and I want it stock 🤣🤣

Next day some random shows up at my work asking about doing his 6.7 Ford.

I told my buddy next time someone posts that shit to just put that I died in a car wreck live or in Mexico or something.
im surprised he didnt ask you first. thats like the number one rule anymore.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
im surprised he didnt ask you first. thats like the number one rule anymore.
The weird thing is whoever posted my name we didn’t know. Like never heard the name before, no clue who he was.

I want nothing to do with diesel tuning anymore, or a weight reduction truck.

I guess I’m getting old

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
On a positive note.. I found a 100% stock exhaust in my hometown to swap for. Kinda excited about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.