I've been ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GeorgiaDieselGTO

Wants to drive his truck
May 12, 2010
Crossville
I had a guy buy a set of LLY injectors from me that i got off of a motor that i bought from a friend, and the guy was complaining about a couple of tabs broke off of the plastic on the top. So i told him he could send them back, and he sent me an old set of cores that had internal parts missing and all. total junk. And i know i sent him a good set. IM SOOO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Thats crazy why didn't you wait till you got the injectors back before you refunded the money? I've had good luck selling items on these forums and very trustworthy but someone else or elsewhere like flea-bay or Craigs ripyouoff list NO way!

Man I hope you can do something that sucks!

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
NEVER refund a damn thing until you get your product back and make sure it is in the same shape it left you. Hopefully this gets worked out for ya but it might have been a hard way to learn never to do that again

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
If you used a credit card for refund can't you get your money back? All these scams going around there needs to be some examples made out of them, it needs to be like the old days where you loose body parts for theft. :mad:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Issuing a bad check you should be able to get the law involved pretty easy specially in that amount I would think

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Sorry to hear that. Tough lesson to learn. I built a truck for a guy in Georgia. Pre-paid most of his bill. When he picked up his truck the remainder of his bill of $12000 he paid with check. Bad check and im out the money.
I go to Georgia from time to time, if I go soon I'll get his address from you and knock on his door.

GeorgiaDieselGTO

Wants to drive his truck
May 12, 2010
Crossville
Heres the deal. I got paid with paypal, he filed a claim. Because those tabs were broke so told him he could send them back and paypal said thats what i had to do. Now they tell me I have to get a police report, and they will try to get my money back, so ill see what I can do. Paypal refunded him as soon as it show ed I had received the package back. Dont know his forum name, but his name is andrew grow he is from california

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
Can't you go to website for Sec. of State in Georgia and look up his name giving you a list of his assets? Then you place a lein on him there which locks him up financially all over in his money movements. Just another angle often overlooked.