I've been ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Out of state.. wont do a thing for me. You can be your ass i tried.

Interesting but there has to be something that's enough money that I would not give up even civilly I would file a claim. If anything I would even put it into collections let them harass him or her.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I had a guy buy a set of LLY injectors from me that i got off of a motor that i bought from a friend, and the guy was complaining about a couple of tabs broke off of the plastic on the top. So i told him he could send them back, and he sent me an old set of cores that had internal parts missing and all. total junk. And i know i sent him a good set. IM SOOO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that blows, i hate buying and selling anything these days.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Was it the truck that orignally got screwed by midwest diesel?

Yes it was.

I saw that truck last year in White Plains, GA at a pull I attended.

I remember him saying he was having issues with what happened to him at Midwest Diesel, but I wasn't aware you got screwed out of $12K......

I only accept CASH or Credit Cards, never any checks unless they are from a major US Bank or a USPS Money Order.

It is people like this that make sellers reluctant and buyer wary.

:mad:

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
I saw that truck last year in White Plains, GA at a pull I attended.

I remember him saying he was having issues with what happened to him at Midwest Diesel, but I wasn't aware you got screwed out of $12K......

I only accept CASH or Credit Cards, never any checks unless they are from a major US Bank or a USPS Money Order.

It is people like this that make sellers reluctant and buyer wary.

:mad:

I know the truck now , I have heard that this particular truck was taken back by the bank !! It was offered to a buddy of mine for an outrageous price before it was repossessed .

Built motor , duel fuelers , 60's overs , gtx4202r

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Better hope he has good insurance because if i was one of the georgia boys on this forum i would be headed to pay him a visit for Tony! Toney said there is a reward so keep it low key and ya might get you a nice little present in the mail from allseasonsperformance!!!!

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
georgiadieselgto:

do you know where in cali? was it an address or a po box.?

is he on any forums.....