It begins!

farmtrucklb7

Duragon
Apr 29, 2012
Meaford Ont Canada
Ordered the downpipe from ATS after talking to you brandon, sold the s475, thinking of going with a bigger exhaust side. Going to try the BD turbine divider, hoping to get some better street manors. i'm going to try my spacer first then the divider to see if its much different

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
What exhaust side are you gonna try?

We had a 475/87/1.0 on our 2.6 truck with dual pumps and 80s last year and i honestly would've been happy with it in a street driven truck. Always coulda went to .90 housing to help.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Holy jebus.. Spent the day re-doing the fuel system, from in the tank to the front. I don't know how this truck made 840hp with kinked fuel lines lol got the rest of the suspension parts in and installed, put a second battery cable back in, plugged the hole in the block for the 4718 oil return, got the s475 into place, installed OEM coolant bottle and made a MAF bung from an aluminum bracket for a snowmaking gun. Got intake mocked up, an old 4 inch snowmaking gun lol! I got 10 feet of pipe for a hole foot and ahalf of intake and sent the pieces with my buddy kirk to be tigged together. Had a good day! tomorrow I might get to turn the key again!:woott:

You're gonna want a bigger intake. 4" is not enough to support the airflow. It will be laggy and you'll have a hard time getting the fueling correct. 5" seems about perfect for the 400s.

farmtrucklb7

Duragon
Apr 29, 2012
Meaford Ont Canada
What exhaust side are you gonna try?

We had a 475/87/1.0 on our 2.6 truck with dual pumps and 80s last year and i honestly would've been happy with it in a street driven truck. Always coulda went to .90 housing to help.

I was going to get the 87. I'm sure it would be ok on the street but.anything to make it even better is good in my books

farmtrucklb7

Duragon
Apr 29, 2012
Meaford Ont Canada
Got the turbo from BD today, took a picture of all three, TRIPLES!! lol, Test fit the turbine divider, its a tight fit to say the least, had to take it all apart to get it in

IMAG0319_zpsedf7a610.jpg

IMAG0323_zpsa9249ff9.jpg