It begins!

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I got accepted onto the BD race team, I think I am the only Duramax, not alot of love from the dodge guys but I'm excited to represent the duramax crowd , I'm going to the gator nationals in Florida on the 23rd, only as a spectator, my truck will be ready but that's alot of miles to put on a new set-up, I would hate to get stranded! http://www.facebook.com/pages/BD-Race-Team/513977008640734

Nice. I hope your truck turns out well as you'll have some pretty good competition in psd.

95 z71

SUDDEN IMPACT
Aug 11, 2009
Cavan, Ontario

farmtrucklb7

Duragon
Apr 29, 2012
Meaford Ont Canada
IMAG0393_zps5137d6e7.jpg
IMAG0396_zps97594f8b.jpg
IMAG0399_zpscf042e0d.jpg
IMAG0402_zpse14cfc18.jpg

Just have to put the new intercooler piping and intake on and will be good to go!

farmtrucklb7

Duragon
Apr 29, 2012
Meaford Ont Canada
The truck was very close, and then it went backwards, spent the last month chasing mistakes and shortcuts done by the previous owner. Here's a picture of the wires that we pulled out, keep in mind it has all the same electronics as it did before, fans, water pump, locker and lift pump

^ all the wires removed.

wires on left, new harness on the right. Hard to believe it didnt burn, pictures don't do it justice.

The duel fueler wasn't even close to being aligned, it was running with half the belt on, 2 pinched off fuel lines, was set so low it would cause the truck to drain the rails. No MAF, bolt missing from the bellhousing, every hose that was added, fuel or coolant looked like a 2 year old had cut them, alot of them didn't have a hose clamp. Oil return for the valley charger wasn't done up, sprayed oil every where. I know I am forgetting alot. I just want to thank Motorhead Garage ( Cam and Kirk ) for all the hard work they have been throwing into the truck, Can finally see the light at the end tunnel.

farmtrucklb7

Duragon
Apr 29, 2012
Meaford Ont Canada
Got the tunes on from Mark today, this is more then I have ever expected, never being for a ride in a built motor truck I'm sure has alot to do with it, never the less, skating across the road in 4wd is an amazing feeling. less then 15 feet and the charger lights hard, TDV seems to work great! but time will tell how it holds up. running a 74-87-1.25 housing, it is very streetable considering it has a very low stall. should have some dyno #'s shortly

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
How are you liking the diverter valve? Is there any extra restriction when it's fully open? Are you monitoring drive pressure? Thanks.