iPhone @ Verizon....? More likely than you think....

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Hmmm....:dontknow:

Interesting things have been said in the last few days ;)
Also Special meeting/event by invite only coming up on January 11th.....
What do ya think, lots of rumors, but its time for verizon to make a move soon. Verizon is just about ready to start dropping 4g service on some devices too....

Time to buy Verizon stock? yes/No???

Also this image is cruising around:

v8kec6.jpg

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Verizon does have the iPad, yet you have to buy a hotspot card to use service...thats a mistake but maybe they are waiting on a device that can run on the service..its kid of odd to offer the iPad without service to a wireless carrier..

Apple placed staff on Vacation restriction for January and February, they do this just before and at time of product release....

Interesting about the meeting/event in NY, its on 1/11/11 at 11am lol....

Can verizons network handle the load of a device like this and it followers running to the store to sign up for service...ATT had this issue in the beginning...

Maybe a "Thursday" in February we will see something if this speculation is true...

:cool:

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I still don't get the big deal with everyone dying to get the IPhone. What can they do so great that I can't on my Droid???

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Andoid is cool, but IMHO it is chasing the iPhone :) I have had iPhone since they first came out...i have given nearly every phone that has come out (competitors) a test drive and still nothing competes IMHO. They copy the same function-ability the iPhone has with different features that I typically can get in the iTunes store which I think can't be compared to. But hey, to each his own... I think my bill sucks also at 115.00 a month, but it is loaded :)

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Andoid is cool, but IMHO it is chasing the iPhone :) I have had iPhone since they first came out...i have given nearly every phone that has come out (competitors) a test drive and still nothing competes IMHO. They copy the same function-ability the iPhone has with different features that I typically can get in the iTunes store which I think can't be compared to. But hey, to each his own... I think my bill sucks also at 115.00 a month, but it is loaded :)

So droid:
Copied flash
Copied Multitasking
Copied Live home screen visibility
Copied Droids Open source apps
Copied the ability to have Droid OS on multiple devices
Copied Droids ability to install custom ROMS
Copied ability to tether without rooting
From Apple???

Interesting because how do they copy Apple when iPhone doesn't even have those features??:D