iPhone apps

BlkMax

Sep 1, 2008
Wasilla, AK
The 2 I use the most are an alarm clock by Ihandy, and of course.....angry birds!

Find Iphone is also a good one to have, once it is setup, you can find the phone with any internet connection.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Shazam - for identifying good songs, can download straight from it as well.
Craigslist - better than the actual website
gMeter - Kinda cool but $10
Dominos - Order pizza without even moving off the couch
Snapbucket - For quick forum picture uploads

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I have an android and i hope you can get the craigslist notifacation its the bomb for sure!!!

LOL "order pizza without leaving the couch" :roflmao:

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
Still new myself to iPhones but I have Flashlight - use the camera light for a flashlight. And Mag. Light - use the camera and light to magnify things you reading etc. I've only played with it some but ShopSavvy seems useful - scan a barcode of an item and it will find local places that have it and prices and I think it will also look on the internet for prices.

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
RedLaser-Barcode reader
iLumination-flashlight
Tapatalk-to read DuramaxDiesels.com
Netflix
HBO-Go
Ustream
iHeartRadio
ebay
Dynolicious-performance computer
myChevrolet or myGMC
yelp!
QRReader

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
It's not an app... But, I love the 4S for Siri... It can do my typing of notes and text's for me :woott:

I wasn't going to upgrade. Then Tom shattered his screen on his I-phone. So I got the upgrade and he got my 4 :thumb:

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Kat. Is the new 4s that good. Any issues???? Been wanting to do it but scared to do if there is a bunch of issues. How good is the whole Suri thing???

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Kat. Is the new 4s that good. Any issues???? Been wanting to do it but scared to do if there is a bunch of issues. How good is the whole Suri thing???

I haven't had any issues so far. I have had it 2 weeks. I like Siri because I have long acrylic nails so it's easier for me to talk rather then type. So I can dictate my notes and text's, ask for phone numbers etc.

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
The 4s is pretty sweet. We are getting them in at work, hopefully I can trade my 4 and get one soon :D Haven't seen any issues with the s yet, and it seems to run very fast.

As far as apps:

Tire Calc
ebay
Dropbox
IMDB
Remote (if you have a Mac, you can control itunes with it like a remote, use this all the time...I *think it works with itunes on windows too)
Angry birds of course :rofl:
Tap Defense is another great game
GPS motionX
iConvert is awesome too!!!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Wonder if Siri is gonna be able to understand this coonass?????

Sent from My iPhone
Funny you say that. Voice command things can never understand my dad's East Texas accent. It makes him mad, but it makes me laugh. :rofl: