In need of a good LMM DSP5 tune

Wrp81

Apr 16, 2021
I purchased a 08 2500 sierra lifted and it had the autocal and dsp5 switch in it. I never could tell the difference after I tried reprogramming the tune in it numerous times and still don't notice any difference. I have already replaced the switch witch did not help. I believe I erased my autocal when I tried to erase and update the firmware. I don't see my DSP5 full anymore.

Thanks for any help.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
He never said his truck was deleted unless I’m blind or he has edited his post. There are still a few places around that will do emissions in tact tuning, just have to look. However, if you are talking about a delete tune you will be hard pressed to find someone to do it for you in today’s political climate.

Reactions: darkness

btexpress

Jan 16, 2011
Louisville
" I purchased a 08 2500 sierra lifted and it had the autocal and dsp5 switch in it. I never could tell the difference after I tried reprogramming the tune in it numerous times "
looks like a tune to me

Wrp81

Apr 16, 2021
I try to add the dsp5 file to my autocal and and it says my dsp5 file is not supported by my current firmware. I don't know how to find the actual tuner that made the dsp 5 file. so I will probably have to purchase another dsp 5 file. (basically I made a mistake updating the firmware in the autocal without having the DSP5 file updated. Thanks for the help fellas.

Wrp81

Apr 16, 2021
I have tried numerous times, I even put the autocal in a boot loop where it’s flashing and tried. It keeps saying the firmware version is older than the one that is installed.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Efilive does not allow reverting firmware or hardware versions. Old tunes should load in fine to newer software, it was trying to out tunes that were saved with a newer version into older software that was the problem. I would ask over at efilives forum and see what they say.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I try to add the dsp5 file to my autocal and and it says my dsp5 file is not supported by my current firmware. I don't know how to find the actual tuner that made the dsp 5 file. so I will probably have to purchase another dsp 5 file. (basically I made a mistake updating the firmware in the autocal without having the DSP5 file updated. Thanks for the help fellas.

Your DSP file has to have been saved for autocal use by the person with the V2 that your autocal is linked to. If it isn’t then you can’t use the file. If it is then try flashing the file with using the autocal as a flash they device instead if loading it o. The autocal. There is no reverting to older versions if software but older files will flash with newer versions if the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk