Im here for the party

TwoTone

Mmm tits
Apr 30, 2008
Here for the party huh, did I miss the part where you take off you clothes and put them in the washer??

Welcome! How's the wind?
it went away for 3 days! but then this afternoon it came back really bad. now its raining hardcore

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
blue ox, mopar can die for all i care. its the cummins engine that i said, which will never be, and never has been a mopar part. lol

and you think id really still have my dodge if i could afford an OBS ford to drop the cummins into? hahahahaha or an 80s crew cab chevy for that matter!

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS
I've got a ford dually with a 6.9 you can have, come and get it. I have a 79 F350 SCLB 2WD in WY I'm thinking of parting ways with...Let me know, I love cool projects..

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
I wish I had knewn you when i lived in iowa last fall, I would have not thought twice about coming down to get it. though then again i might have if its not either extended cab or crew cab-

i already am on my second single cab, im sick of em, i need more interior space. thats the deal sealer. lol

TwoTone

Mmm tits
Apr 30, 2008
good selection of smilies IMO

:help::food::nanawrench::nanawoot::fart::spam::hijacked::bdh::shots::banging::beatdeadhorse::cheerleader::poop::beavisnbutthead::villagers::bow: