I'm going to have to retire.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Sorry to hear about your wife. Prayers sent and im sure she is in good hands. Now for you. YOU most definitely deserve to kick back and enjoy life. Have fun and enjoy your time with family.

Reactions: SmokeShow

mr450kawman

Mar 15, 2020
Saying a prayer for both of you Mike. Thanks for all of tech tips over the years. Keep up the good work Evan.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Good news on the shop and your retirement, bad news for everything else. Thoughts to you and your wife!

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
Sorry again mike, you were telling me this when I was down there getting my trans built about 2 months ago. I hope everything works out for your wife and yourself. Your a great guy to shoot the shit with. enjoy that hellcat.

Garrett

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Mike, always loved your straight forward answers and help with everything! Congratulations for the retirement, I am very sorry for the bump In the road, but things will turn out great and you can enjoy life!

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Wow sorry to hear about your and your wife's health issues. Prayers to you and the family for a speedy recovery.

Ken

kaylabryn

May 18, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Wow sorry to hear, I will keep you and your wife in prayers. Family becomes sole focus in times like these as they should. You are a good man for stepping away from what you love to help the one you love more.

dndj

Boost!
Apr 13, 2019
Oregon
Prayers for you and your wife Mike. Loved your stories when we talked on the phone, like we were long time friends even though it was my first purchase. Glad to hear about Evan too.

Reactions: Pure Diesel

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Mike, as everyone else has said, I wish nothing but good health and happiness for you and your family, no matter what. I hope and pray you and your wife are able to make it through your health issues and enjoy each other for years and years to come.

On a personal level, we've known each other through Duramaxes for what now? 16 years? Over that time, we've enjoyed conversations, jokes and friendship. Sure, there have been periods where we didnt exactly see eye-to-eye, but Ill be damned if you've ever lost my respect and admiration, both for who you are as a person and for all your knowledge.
My favorite Duramax memory from all these years was Merchant's GTG back in 2007 when you and Guy were able to come. The "sheep" that really wasnt. The laughs. :LOL: I still to this day call a Ford Focus "Fycus" b/c of you two! :LOL:

Thank you for being you and for everything you've accomplished to help all of us. :)

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Mike, as everyone else has said, I wish nothing but good health and happiness for you and your family, no matter what. I hope and pray you and your wife are able to make it through your health issues and enjoy each other for years and years to come.

On a personal level, we've known each other through Duramaxes for what now? 16 years? Over that time, we've enjoyed conversations, jokes and friendship. Sure, there have been periods where we didnt exactly see eye-to-eye, but Ill be damned if you've ever lost my respect and admiration, both for who you are as a person and for all your knowledge.
My favorite Duramax memory from all these years was Merchant's GTG back in 2007 when you and Guy were able to come. The "sheep" that really wasnt. The laughs. :LOL: I still to this day call a Ford Focus "Fycus" b/c of you two! :LOL:

Thank you for being you and for everything you've accomplished to help all of us. :)
Thanks for the memories. I feel the same about you my friend. You should have come to dinner with us that night. You would have seen what a Fycus could do with a Nascar driver ( Guy Socal ) behind the wheel. We raced Tony Martino and his Duramax for a parking space in front of the resteraunt. We had maybe 120 hp and Tony was at 500hp racing through the parking lot. I was laughing my ass off and getting pretty beat up with Guy doing some crazy shit. Last I heard was hold on and he spun the basterd backwards and landed in the parking space so perfect. Tony pulled up behind us and said " lucky " LOL Good times.