I had a interesting day!!!

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
I just had a truck stolen out of my lot at the shop! Now for the good part. I was just getting back from a test drive and the customer called as I pulled up to the shop. I talked to him and told him the new injectors were in and running good. I hang up and walk outside to see a guy getting into the truck! I wasn't sure for a split second what was going on until he put it in reverse and took of!!! I jumped in my truck and headed out after him. We went down main street in my town at 100 mph in and out of traffic running lights just like on tv! I chased this guy for over 15 miles going as fast as the customers truck would go(95 thank god it didn't have the speed limiter moved up). He cut in and out of cars then headed for the country! I chased as I had 911 on the phone and they said there was no officers in the area. They had me stay on the line as we were going into a different county. He jumped of a couple off back roads but could not lose me. I was going probably 135 or better at times to keep up. He would pass on hills and turns were he knew I wouldn't but I could catch back up in a here when I got around the cars. He finally lost it on a turn with a hill and flipped the truck 7 or 8 time! It flipped so hard that it ripped the drivers door off!!! It ripped the truck to pieces! Smashed the roof flat, folded the bed sides down ripped most of the front off. I was maybe 300 ft behind hime when he done this. I slide to a stop as he was getting out from under the truck!!!!! He took of and I chased him until I couldn't anymore. By the time I get back people stopped that we passed and wanted to know what was going on. I told them that a gut had stolen the truck and wrecked. When the squad/fire trucks!! got there they started to walk up on the truck and ask if he was dead? I said hell no he took of in the woods and I couldn't catch him! They didn't believe anyone would live through that wreck. Needless to say it was fun calling the customer and telling him his truck was totaled. Not a good day! I just bought a new building for my shop and have been trying to get it ready to move into and this is not good. I just don't need to be out more money at this time. Now I have a bunch of money in parts into this truck and i'm not sure what is going to happen. Just remember that when you think it can't get any worse, it can. I have pictures on my phone I can send if anyone wants to put them up.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Wow, got any idea who it was. Surely he will end up at a hospital or something. But wow what an experience and sorry to hear the truck was trashed

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Yep

I made a few calls and i'm pretty sure I have a name. I know for a fact who picked the guy (name) up the dude up and was given a name of the thief! I told the cops and all they wanted to know was how I could have a name. I told them it didn't matter just go and check him out. They didn't act like they cared. It's all good, bad things happen to bad people. This was I thought a good little town. I'm not sure there is such a thing anymore.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Wow!
Sorry this happened to you Jeff. Bet he broke something like an arm or ribbs. Check local hospitals. He hurt something.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
I wouldn't tell many people you chased him, you are admitting to enough traffic violations to end up in jail and never drive again. not saying I wouldn't do the same thing only... Just watch who you tell

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
Hopefully your customer is appreciative, It sux his truck is totaled but I applaud your effort in attempting to catch him:thumb:

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
Jeff did he have Onstar inthe truck? People are so f!@# up. I am beginning to think that the Government should be releasing batches of poisoned drugs onto the streets, which should thin out the less desirables in our society. Its either kill or get killed these days. WE GOTTA GET RID OF THE SICK PEOPLE SOME HOW! This is the second stolen truck story I read on the site today. Damn. People have less and less compassion. At least on this site there are still some stand-up people.