Howdy to Duramax Diesels!!

Qualules

Sep 30, 2019
Billings, Montana
Hello all from the great State of Montana! Big Sky Country... home of 14" snow storms in September!!

I'm in between Duramax Vehicles currently, having had a Colorado Duramax and a Denali 2500 L5P. Why in between you might ask? It's called looking for love in all the wrong places.. or I should say, the EX was. After 29 years, she up and walked out leaving me and the 2 kids still at home and she hit the road. Long story, having something to do with Middle-Aged Crazy, but I digress!

Nonetheless, you can imagine I needed to liquidate to split assets. So, I'm still holding some parts that I'll post in iTrader that are new in the box parts.

I'm currently in the market for one of the GMC 1500 diesels, but want to do some research before I pull the trigger, thus the reason I'm here. Nice to meet everyone.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
:welcome8:

I'm curious to see how the new half ton diesels are once they get out into the public's hands. The reviews I've seen and read seem pretty favorable so far with the limited info they were able to share.