How not to build twins......

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Not quite sure what to say right now ................... maybe LFAO, ROTFL , WTF that will do for now :D insult to injury is that it is a LBZ , thats a nice truck to F up so bad :(

you better hurry and get started on your lbz kits...hes gonna ass you right out of the market :spit:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I give him a A for trying & a F- for execution. I did read though he is only 18... I remember messing some stuff up pretty bad back then, wait I still do, I just don't post it on the internet.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I give him a A for trying & a F- for execution. I did read though he is only 18... I remember messing some stuff up pretty bad back then, wait I still do, I just don't post it on the internet.

Ya apparently he went to school with DRUAtotheMAX :thumb:

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
That's not even trying. That's throwing some shit together just to say you have twins. What's gonna happen when someone says they want to see them? I know i would prob laugh out loud (by accident) if he popped the hood and i saw that.

I give him an F all around. I understand you wanna do it on a budget but WTF c'mon:rofl:

Last edited:

mtjasper

Soot for Brains
Apr 14, 2010
I was thinking the same thing. But give him a sliver of credit as he is a farmer from Kentucky and he hasn't from what I've seen used any bailing wire. A staple for all red-neck builds :D

But what the hell he is trying and everyone starts somewhere.

Im a farmer from Kentucky...
and that poor LBZ :(

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
When one of the clinkers or pieces of welding wire hanging off of the inside of a weld decides to take a trip the compressor and/or turbine wheel isn't going to be happy :eek:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
When one of the clinkers or pieces of welding wire hanging off of the inside of a weld decides to take a trip the compressor and/or turbine wheel isn't going to be happy :eek:

yep, exactly what I said. :(

btw paul speaking of twins, do you have anymore of those stock turbo inlet flanges/mouthpieces???

Last edited:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
i didnt see a problem with it....My setup flows just fine....

horrible-weld-beads-on-exhaust-manifold-stick-welding.jpg

:rofl: