How much longer will this cylinder last.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Chevy1925 you sound kind of bitter? I love my trucks. 447,000 on a half ton and 239,000 today on that truck you say I don't care for? I'm my own mechanic. I dont try and make more work for my self. But if it's running why spend money when someone might take me out tomorrow and total the truck?

pulled 10k today and truck ran awesome. I'll keep updating AND PROVING CHEAVY1925 wrong. Sorry your still butt hurt over 3 years ago about being wrong.

Lmao, as I stated before, you are proving nothing and no one wrong. If it makes you feel better to think I’m butt hurt, go right ahead. Ain’t my junk I gotta worry about. Cracking me up

Apr 15, 2015
dallas
Lmao, as I stated before, you are proving nothing and no one wrong. If it makes you feel better to think I’m butt hurt, go right ahead. Ain’t my junk I gotta worry about. Cracking me up

Haha glad you got a since of humor. I'm laughing about the whole thing to. I just wanted to give you hard time lol.

JGodbey

Sep 23, 2018
Got an update?
I am replacing head gaskets and noticed similar scratches on cylinder #7, I’m gonna pull the piston and check the rings. 06 with 260,000 on it.