LML how does this price look

nar

Now with less _
Feb 7, 2008
Wyoming
Well see there's the problem. The used one with 18000 miles is the same as a new one with the rebates. Makes it hard to buy the used one. If it was lower I'd say buy the used. I was looking more for an efi tuneable 08-10 but never found one low enough. If getting the lml you may as well get new if the deal is the same. I agree the 20s are blah. I like the 18s that mine has.

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
you do what u want man i have looked at them but i just cant justfy spending 60k on a truck i could buy a nice house in my hometown right now for that much but its really all in what u want

nar

Now with less _
Feb 7, 2008
Wyoming
Maybe look farther away? The dealer I got mine from has a crapload of new ones on their lot. One might be closer to what you want. Laramiegm.com I like my new truck but if I had a CC all built already like yours I might not have traded.

Will

Apr 30, 2008
Mt. Pleasant, IA
www.myspace.com
Maybe look farther away? The dealer I got mine from has a crapload of new ones on their lot. One might be closer to what you want. Laramiegm.com I like my new truck but if I had a CC all built already like yours I might not have traded.

Ill have to check them out. As far as the performance stuff, I'm over that now. It was fun when I was doing it but I'm not looking to do that now.

I went and built the truck again tonight and then sent the link to 4 other dealerships asking for quotes. Ill see how that goes.