How cheap can you get fuel filters for?

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Found a website that sells them for the cheapest Ive ever seen, I want to see what you guys are paying for yours to see how they compare. I will post the site later today.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Our local NAPA has a filter sale every year, 19.99 each for as many as you'd like. I stock up each year.

kodiak

Sep 25, 2007
Found a website that sells them for the cheapest Ive ever seen, I want to see what you guys are paying for yours to see how they compare. I will post the site later today.

SO......lets see what you found them for;)

ColbyColorado04

Eye in the Sky!!!
Sep 14, 2008
Central Indiana
My In-Law neighbor (highschool buddies dad) is the service manager at the local dealer. They typically sell them for 29.99 but I get them for 22.99...... I usually buy 5-10 at a time as well. My B-I-L has a dealer that tries to rape people for their filters so I get a few for him as well.

I pick up the spin on's at a Allison dealer just south of me that sells them for $8 each. Usually pick up a few while im there too. Last trip I picked up 10 but instead of being 80 plus tax it was only $56 after tax. Idk what happened there but I wasnt complaining.