How are the LML's holding up?

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
It's a 2012 Denali, starlite tuned since 116k. Crew cab dually. Strict hotshot truck, and it hauls heavy. Has the 19.5 conversation on it. Looks frican mint too!

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Must be a flat lander truck, it would be dead here :woott: I've seen a 100% stock LML crack them here under a 100k to many big passes and heat in the west.

Hoser

Jun 19, 2016
Farmington, MN
I’ve only got 112K on mine, but it’s almost always hooked to something or hauling heavy. I drive it like it’s meant to be driven, foot to the floor whether I have my trailers on the back or not. I do brake stands, whip donuts, yank big oak trees out of the woods, haul heaps of firewood through the woods, race anybody that’s willing, etc, and besides a few trips to the shop for warranty work, mainly emissions related, it’s been a solid truck. I guess I do currently have a crack in my radiator but I’m not in any big rush to fix it, even towing my gooseneck through the mountains it never gets warm. It’s been a pretty solid platform for me, a few more issues than my previous gen Duramax trucks, but again, mainly because of emissions.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
They are fairly solid trucks. Maintenance is the most important part of issues with any vehicle. I would buy a 15-16 model if I were looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk