Hey Mike - LML / 2015 Trans questions

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
well I wouldn't be doing the tuning.. I was more curious about shift points and things like that. I know my LMM was a nice difference when they changed the transmission mapping.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
The LML has the best strategy yet as far as pressure. They use it where it's needed, not all the time like earlier models.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I see the name is a line pressure upgrade kit then. Is it worth doing without doing a full build for a tuned deleted daily driver?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
I don't have a choice but a full build at this point.. but I just wanted to see if they ever got into the tuning of it for like raise rev shifts or quicker shifts or whatever.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I see the name is a line pressure upgrade kit then. Is it worth doing without doing a full build for a tuned deleted daily driver?

Trans has to come out for this mod. Pump has to be dis-assembled. Converter clutch may not like the higher pressure as it can break the lining off.
Ben's pressure mod works well instead as it is all electronic.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Trans has to come out for this mod. Pump has to be dis-assembled. Converter clutch may not like the higher pressure as it can break the lining off.
Ben's pressure mod works well instead as it is all electronic.
So you at minimum should replace the convertor if you do this?

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
i think hes saying the way he does it with modifying the pump and all the whole trans is coming apart so u might as well just do it while your in there.. if your going to do the pump mod and the torque converter your already more then half the cost I'm sure.. might as well just put the clutch kit in there to.