help!!!tahnks=)

dmaxed 67

Jan 3, 2009
sorry evryone another thread on leveling,I had my truck go in to have ablock put in the rear end because with the new uca cognito,there was more room to move it up but would have been raked backwards....so,the guy phones and says I couldnt get much lift out of your front end(torsion)and he wnated to put new keys in I said ok(at this point I just want it done )fine I pick upthe truck and sits real high in the back they put a 3'' block there is that going to cause me problems???not to mention one side in the front sits higher but1/2'' they need to fix that,Im pissed,but now I want them to fix the front part minmum just becauase when they move they will have to allign it right???ground to bottom of fender flare driver side sits 41'' passenger side 40.5 what a bunch of donkey's..anyways after this long winded rant,my main concern is the block at 3'' I would really apprecaite some help advice ect,Im getting new tires tomorrow and when its done I will post some pics,thanks evryone

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
blocks arent goign to hurt anything... biggest case to wheel hop on loose ground...

if my truck is 1/2" with in level im happy..

18mm socket and 1/2" ratchet and a floor jack and adjust them your self..

roll the truck 2-3feet after you set it back down then measuer