LBZ: HELP please. No throttle issue

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Glad to hear ya found that issue so easily.

If your into doing Dmax conversions and don't have a buddy with access to GM tech files online, next best thing I've found is at ALLDATAdiy.com

For about $17yr, gets ya access to all the required ECM, wiring, and sensor diagrams, along with those plug pinouts, "part numbers" and plenty of other useful info. I printed out most of the wiring related stuff, added some notes and built a custom marine harness. Next one should be a breeze now.

Cheers,

-K

Last edited:

AUSDMAX

AUSSIE DURAMAX FANATIC
Mar 21, 2013
Cheers all thats why this forums good plenty of helpful people thanks again

AUSDMAX

AUSSIE DURAMAX FANATIC
Mar 21, 2013
I spoke to soon issue is back voltages on app1 and app2 are still fine but now it is continuously reads 99.6 Tp throttle position..... stumped yet again I dont understand whats happening it was all fine then went home came back checked it and this has happened. ...

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Try APP_E and see what it says. Did the TP circuit code pop back up?

AUSDMAX

AUSSIE DURAMAX FANATIC
Mar 21, 2013
Ok ill hive it a shot na no code just says continuously 99.6 % and yesterday it was normal.....

AUSDMAX

AUSSIE DURAMAX FANATIC
Mar 21, 2013
that out put works perfect i must have been reading the wrong one today now to work out the rough idle im all duramaxed out just did a service on one iv converted along with a starter and alternator and water pump its been a busy morning!