Help me pick a turbo

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Not sure what the max power level is of this turbo combo but I'm going to say 750hp-775hp range. I don't know how mine compare's to Fleece's turbo, only thing I do know is my turbos are all brand new unless otherwise stated and usually better priced. The 65mm works great twinned with the S480 giving you a 900-950hp max power range.

Is there a core charge on your new turbo's?

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Have a question for you Mark. I know this modified version of the 4094 is still being tested but I'm curious as to what turbo you prefer. The 3794 stage 2 or this one you are still testing. Spool up, pulling, top end, egts, turbo brake. Curious what one you prefer thus far in each of those areas.

POWER Freak

Nov 20, 2008
Idaho
Have a question for you Mark. I know this modified version of the 4094 is still being tested but I'm curious as to what turbo you prefer. The 3794 stage 2 or this one you are still testing. Spool up, pulling, top end, egts, turbo brake. Curious what one you prefer thus far in each of those areas.

I'm curious as well.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach

Mark old me the new 4094 is designed for the LMM and LML to fix the reduced power issue bc there are tables you can't get to so Mark went around the computer with hard parts! I'm sure it will work just as well on an LBZ or LLY but may not be necessasry. Mark did tell me the turbo brake is if anything better on the new 4094 and it has more potential than the 3794, also spool up is like stock...

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Kinda my thought as well. Same drop in frame, just sounds like this turbo is like NC said, geared more for the lmm/lml guys for the tuning they can't do. Still sounds like it's gonna be a bad beech

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Yes guys, the new turbo is designed to fix the LMM/LML turbo tuning issues but will work fine on the LBZ/LLy trucks also. Turbo brake works mork like an LMM/LML turbo. I am offering them for sale as of now to stock motor guys with stock to mild fueling because it works great in that situation. I have beat the ever living shit out of it on my truck at 48psi of boost without issue. It is a great turbo for towing and daily driving. It is going to be $2,295. no core and is called the DP Billet 68mm Stg2R. I have not got them on the website yet so you have to can in to get it. IdahoRob will have one of these on his personal LML in the very near future to do some testing and tuning so it will be interesting to hear his take on it, especially at elavation. I will be taking the one on my truck off and installing it on my wife's LMM to see how it compares on a stock truck with just a tune and exhaust. I am doing a 72mm version of it on my truck now to see how that acts, but I think I have found the limit of this combination. Time will tell.:thumb:

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
My vote is illusion purple. Purple piping and a white truck look sweet. Brian's (hondarider552) truck with had a purple single turbo setup at one time.

Last edited:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Yes guys, the new turbo is designed to fix the LMM/LML turbo tuning issues but will work fine on the LBZ/LLy trucks also. Turbo brake works mork like an LMM/LML turbo. I am offering them for sale as of now to stock motor guys with stock to mild fueling because it works great in that situation. I have beat the ever living shit out of it on my truck at 48psi of boost without issue. It is a great turbo for towing and daily driving. It is going to be $2,295. no core and is called the DP Billet 68mm Stg2R. I have not got them on the website yet so you have to can in to get it. IdahoRob will have one of these on his personal LML in the very near future to do some testing and tuning so it will be interesting to hear his take on it, especially at elavation. I will be taking the one on my truck off and installing it on my wife's LMM to see how it compares on a stock truck with just a tune and exhaust. I am doing a 72mm version of it on my truck now to see how that acts, but I think I have found the limit of this combination. Time will tell.:thumb:
Woo-hoo let the turbo swaps begin