Hello new user with smoked LB7

firestone

04 Sierra 2500HD
Oct 16, 2018
I'm Erik and I'm trying to get my 2004 running again. Broke down with no compression on #2 and water in all the cylinders when towing my 5th wheel.

Leakdown test shows air blowing out of oil fill tube. :-(

Bought a salvage LLY and working on the conversion now.

firestone

04 Sierra 2500HD
Oct 16, 2018
For some reason when I try to view the technical section of the forum I only get a few threads in each one. How do I view the thousands of postings in that section? Is it for paid members only?

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
For some reason when I try to view the technical section of the forum I only get a few threads in each one. How do I view the thousands of postings in that section? Is it for paid members only?

Nope, this site and it’s info is free... Are you on your phone or computer? Try whatever one your not currently using my guess is just not loading properly or your settings are wrong.

firestone

04 Sierra 2500HD
Oct 16, 2018
I’ll try a computer.

I pulled my LB7 out last night still married to the tranny. I’m pulling the cab before I try to re-install that was a nightmare.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Welcome to the forum! :welcome8:

On the thread display problem, you should also scroll to the bottom of the forum you are viewing and make sure the display options are set to display "from the beginning".