Guidance

howard8448

L33T
Mar 21, 2015
Oceanside, CA
Im still learning this truck and I'm trying to locate a possible exhaust leak (if that's what it is) and trying to figure out if there's anything else that needs attention. I'm in the Tacoma/Roy area and was wondering if anyone has an hour or two to help me out and pass on some knowledge? I'll bring a six pack of beer, your choice.... I also have some Laphroaig 10 year we can enjoy if that's your style.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Im still learning this truck and I'm trying to locate a possible exhaust leak (if that's what it is) and trying to figure out if there's anything else that needs attention. I'm in the Tacoma/Roy area and was wondering if anyone has an hour or two to help me out and pass on some knowledge? I'll bring a six pack of beer, your choice.... I also have some Laphroaig 10 year we can enjoy if that's your style.

I'm in the tacoma area, but I'm on vacation in San Diego area now. Ill be home Sunday so if your need help I'm having a truck meet at my house the 25th of August starting at 4pm if you wanna swing by. Pm me for details.

howard8448

L33T
Mar 21, 2015
Oceanside, CA
Shit, I just left Oceanside a week ago. I'm in the middle of a PCS to Maryland so I will have already left WA by the 25th..... My timing always sucks. Thank you for the offer, I wish I could make it. I'll be rolling out in the 23rd.
I'm in the tacoma area, but I'm on vacation in San Diego area now. Ill be home Sunday so if your need help I'm having a truck meet at my house the 25th of August starting at 4pm if you wanna swing by. Pm me for details.

howard8448

L33T
Mar 21, 2015
Oceanside, CA
Bellow on the up pipe :thumb:
I reached back there and couldn't feel any leak but again, I'm learning so it very well could be. My goal is to do a SDP Y bridge and PPE headers with all the goodies but I'm not financially ready for that bundle of awesome yet.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I reached back there and couldn't feel any leak but again, I'm learning so it very well could be. My goal is to do a SDP Y bridge and PPE headers with all the goodies but I'm not financially ready for that bundle of awesome yet.

I like my PPE up pipes and and manifolds, and havent any problems with them. But I'm going with pro fab next go around.