Greg Hogue's 200mph 6 second rail in action...LMFAO

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I'm with Jeff, tall socks and shorts?!? I have now lost all respect, I bet he was wearing sandals too :roflmao:

Sounds to me like it was low on fuel pressure causing a miss???
I don't think so. He was hitting the rev limiter before it would shift most likely. Tuning is still off the though with that weak launch and black smoke out of his "clean diesel".

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
I couldn't help myself but laugh when I saw him walking around in his shirt that looked like he was in a road bike race.

So much for his "promising results" from "closed course practice sessions"

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
I couldn't help myself but laugh when I saw him walking around in his shirt that looked like he was in a road bike race.

So much for his "promising results" from "closed course practice sessions"

It's funny that his shit always runs like a bat outta hell during his private test and tunes....or so he says. Everytime people are watching it's a botched run.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
If he didn't make so much noise about how rad and innovative he is a guy could maybe respect what he is trying to do.
But with all the noise he makes and then puts down passes like that I guess the evidence of his skills speaks volumes.

By the way the tuning sounds and how it shifts I'd be scared to stand too close to the wall-might get a piece of aluminum in the forehead!!

x2

I thought they did all of this "private" testing so that when they got to public stuff like this, it would run like a raped ape?

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
So I'm a low 13. He is 1500 hp and a 12. So I'm like 12-1300 hp? Sweet! I forgot my truck weighs more so we're about even on power I'd say.

duramax55

???? 7
Feb 2, 2011
florida
the face for the diesel game the head off the diesel industry the innovator, he puts a whipping smokeless 12 second pass:roflmao: i cant wait to read the excuses this time,but i will still worship him:hail::hail::hail::hail: