Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Quick detour :)

Can't wait to finally make my way up to you Evan. Work is just hectic

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just let me know when your ready.

so close, but so far :(

It's not that far :D

Glad to hear this guys! I should've had you bring some springs back with you Kyle, I think Evan forgot about me, lol!:thumb:

I didn't think I forgot you I'm sorry Mark. I'll get some headed your way.

You might be right. All I'm saying is people say at x hp you need billet parts. Not always the case it seems.
Would be interesting to hear from trans builders when they recommend them and why.

I recommend them for any truck over 850. Lots of trucks have made good power with just a billet input or just shafts but on the flip side lots haven't. A 500 horse truck can twist a p2 if people have touched things they shouldn't in the tuning or if there is a problem/improper setup internally that is ignored and the truck is beat continually.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
In a very short while, Evan has created a pretty darn good reputation for himself and his shop. I wish more Diesel-related businesses were like that. Thank God the vendors on this site are stand-up people, because there are too many shady people in this hobby.

Congrats, E. Well deserved praise.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I'm about 4 1/2hrs south. Do you do any same-day rebuilds? :thumb:

Yes we could work something out so long it is isn't a Competition build.

In a very short while, Evan has created a pretty darn good reputation for himself and his shop. I wish more Diesel-related businesses were like that. Thank God the vendors on this site are stand-up people, because there are too many shady people in this hobby.

Congrats, E. Well deserved praise.

Thank you Tom.

Hernpj01

On a Time Out
Sep 23, 2014
Indiana
Glad to hear this, talked to Evan last week about mine! Great guy and was very knowledgeable and helpful! I will be back in touch with him.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Good to hear about the trans look forward to it putting down the 4 digit at Purdue dyno day of your there

Not sure if I'll make that event or not. Not a big dyno person. Only went last year because I went to bigger injectors and wanted to see if I was in line withy old numbers. Ended up winning too lol. It was really just the cheapest way to test it lol

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
Evan is the man! I'm glad you're happy Kyle and can't wait to see it run.

I couldn't say enough great things about Evan, but I don't want his head getting too big! :spit: :hug:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Good to hear Kyle! never talked to evan on the phone or bought anything from him but the way Mike talks about him, there is no doubt id have him work on my trans if i was ever that way. :thumb: :D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Just let me know when your ready.

It's not that far :D

I didn't think I forgot you I'm sorry Mark. I'll get some headed your way.

I recommend them for any truck over 850. Lots of trucks have made good power with just a billet input or just shafts but on the flip side lots haven't. A 500 horse truck can twist a p2 if people have touched things they shouldn't in the tuning or if there is a problem/improper setup internally that is ignored and the truck is beat continually.

So something like zero defuel at 5-600hp could have done that then?

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Got to ride in Kyle's truck tonight and it's great to say the least! Nice job Evan! Not a big deal on the springs, not like I have had anytime to change them yet. :thumb: