Got Danville Tuned

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
I had my dyno session with Mark this Thursday and he got me fixed up. Truck runs great! I was very impressed with the time he took to dial it in and explain to me what was happening/what he was changing. I'd recommend anyone to go there, live tuning is the way to go IMO!

Also a big thanks to Riley Gullett for doing a great job on the trans build and getting everything installed. I am very particular about details, but he made sure everything was how I wanted it, nice and clean.

Mark tried to turn it up a little more, but the CP3 wouldn't keep up. I may consider sending him the CP3 to modify and getting bigger nozzles this coming winter.

Attachments

• Truck Dyno.jpg
    Truck Dyno.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Dyno Sheet.jpg
    Dyno Sheet.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 221
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 183

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
Off topic.. But how does that charger perform on stock fuel? Are you happy with how it drives? Also where did you get your gauges?

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
OMG did Mark shave? :spit:

Good numbers, I would have guessed higher numbers with that 4094 but Mark knows what he is doing. My rail pressure was only down 1kpsi from commanded on the hot tune, with 180k miles!

x2 on live tuning, it takes a lot more effort on the customers part if you want email tunes, PLUS you get free dyno runs if Mark tunes it. He even ran 3 of my old tunes so I had a before / after :thumb:

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
JRod - They were all 4th gear pulls as far as I know.

Everett will you guys be at Indy? I would like to meet some of you guys and get some drag racing tips, I want to go to the track some time this month.

05LLY - I'm pretty happy with it. I do believe it has more lag than stock, but not bad. It pulls hard up top. It is doing what I wanted, using the fuel I have and keeping EGT's in check. On the big tune I only see 1400 degrees. The gauges I got from Mark at Big Hog Customs. They just became available in the last month or so.

Hybrid - We were shooting for 600, it just didn't have the fuel. My CP3 must have been built on a Monday or Friday! :D It holds rail fine on the big tune, but when Mark tried to add PW and timing it dropped from 29kpsi to 22kpsi and lost power. The 576 actually came after he cut everything back. The CP3 isn't weak though, Mark showed me where it shot right back up to 29kpsi in the log. The tunes are conservative this way as well.