Gauges causing static

Will

Apr 30, 2008
Mt. Pleasant, IA
www.myspace.com
For what ever reason my Isspro guages send of some sort of a frequency that interferes with my fire pager and my 2 way radio.It's like some one is holding down the squelch button on my pager and I will get random static coming from it. I know it is not just my truck. Before my friend sold his 03 with BullyDog gauges in it, my pager did the same thing. It never did it before the gauges were installed.

I have had this problem ever since the gauges were installed and I've always kind of lived with it til lately where its just started to annoy the hell out of me even more. Can anyone think of a way to stop this?

Will

Apr 30, 2008
Mt. Pleasant, IA
www.myspace.com
I am wondering if it has to do with a small box that is mounted under the dash along the fire wall. It says Exhaust temp amplifier and driving circuit box and has a large amount of wires going up to the gauges.

I have no idea though as to what to try to use to make it stop though.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
do you have cloth interior? my cb has horrible static. maybe its my gauges but i doubt it. my truck has always been staticy since i bought it new. i get shocked every time i get out of my truck.