Fuel distribution block

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Well as of now ive totaled 285 with fittings and hose. 25 bucks for some stock return line fittings, and about 40 bucks for the manifoldas. i'll a custom mounting bracket built to mount it, this is getting expensive quick lol. Not sure if ill do it now, but dang i really want to! Hopefully i can find a new lift pump and filter setup real cheap, otherwise idk if i can do lol

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
picture.php

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Did you happen to use a manifold with npt fittings? That's all I could find, did doesn't have the clean look that I was going for.

Look under my New Engine thread and you can see the return block that I did using metric to AN. The guys I buy from didn't have any fittings like you wanted when I asked them. It is a clean install.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Crawler

Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
I'm looking for the same thing. Just had a fuel cell made and 2 airdog mounts. Looking to run 1 pump per cp3 but tie it together somehow incase one liftpump quits and I don't starve a cp3.

This is from my dodge race truck.

I know its blasphemy here, but oh well. LOL

102_0714.jpg

102_0713.jpg

Haisley keeps a lot of this type of stuff in stock. Not sure where it came from or if they just make it.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Yeah, I'll have to grab pics some time. It literally looks about as close to bullfrogs as you can get. But Mine has npt fittings. Next down season I'll probably have some built that are oring style, cause mine looks like shit lol. I coulda made the bracket alittle better too, but have been in such a rush getting everything else done in time, I didn't even paint the bracket lol

NemesisDP

Apr 20, 2008
Bloomfield New Mexico
Where to all those fuel lines run? Dual inlet out to 2 CP3's one regulator back to tank and?? Gonna redo mine soon with 3/4 od stainless to two 1/2 od stainless to each cp3. Thanks