Fuel distribution block

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
All my connections are AN but with a push-loc to the hose, so I could take them apart with ease and they didn't cost the earth. I did an -10 AN to a -8 AN Y with AN fitting on the CP3. All the return lines are -6 to the return block and then -8 back to the tank.

On a side questions, what you guys doing about the return to your tank? I would like to Y in my lift pump return into my fuel cooler, but the factory size return line makes kind of worried that it cannot handle both returns and I am not sure I want to dump it down the filler neck.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
All my connections are AN but with a push-loc to the hose, so I could take them apart with ease and they didn't cost the earth. I did an -10 AN to a -8 AN Y with AN fitting on the CP3. All the return lines are -6 to the return block and then -8 back to the tank.

On a side questions, what you guys doing about the return to your tank? I would like to Y in my lift pump return into my fuel cooler, but the factory size return line makes kind of worried that it cannot handle both returns and I am not sure I want to dump it down the filler neck.

I went from having the pump return through the factory cooler to the filler neck with no other changes. I actually dropped about 3 psi of supply pressure immediately. I had to turn the pump up to get it back to where it belonged. The factory cooler was a big restriction to the return on the pump

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I went from having the pump return through the factory cooler to the filler neck with no other changes. I actually dropped about 3 psi of supply pressure immediately. I had to turn the pump up to get it back to where it belonged. The factory cooler was a big restriction to the return on the pump
I am running a aftermarket cooler so I am not worried about restriction from the cooler, I was just wondering if anyone had put a fitting in the top of the tank or returned fuel threw the factory send line and pulled fuel out out of a sump. I am worried that I am loosing fuel due to the amount of vapor coming out of the tank with the return line dumping into the filler neck and getting a good splashing around. Anytime I pull the fuel cap off when the truck is running I am always get plenty of white Vapor coming out.

LbzDMax07

Dec 16, 2013
PA
Anyone have a part number to run -10 AN line off the airdog to engine bay? Or maybe the threads on the airdog.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I'm running one of my lift pump return lines to the factory draw and the other the the filler neck. I cut the hose off on he inside of the tank. I have no vapor coming from the fill tube when I take the cap off. running dual sumps, one to each lift pump, and one lift pump to each cp3.

jdlover1

437 Cubic Inches
Oct 4, 2006
chapanoke,nc
My plan is to run two AD II 200 from the tank. Y them together to motor and them use another y to split them to each cp3. So would I only need one manifold block to route all the returns into and then have one line running to filler neck?

gamudslinger88

Aug 26, 2011
I am running a aftermarket cooler so I am not worried about restriction from the cooler, I was just wondering if anyone had put a fitting in the top of the tank or returned fuel threw the factory send line and pulled fuel out out of a sump. I am worried that I am loosing fuel due to the amount of vapor coming out of the tank with the return line dumping into the filler neck and getting a good splashing around. Anytime I pull the fuel cap off when the truck is running I am always get plenty of white Vapor coming out.

That's how mine is ran. Supply pulling through beans sump and pump return through the factory supply. Works good.

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
I used this for return fuel on mine. Used one port for my lift pump return, and the other for return fuel from the cp3's/injectors

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
547f3ccf5a657520c703f32d759ebc59.jpg
. Oops I forgot to attach the picture

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk