Free Racing Tune with every EFILive purchase!

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I sell the EFILive Commercial for $849, and I include a free unlocked racing tune for both LLY and LB7 Duramaxes.

These will limp a stock transmission, they are for racing. Use at your own risk.

sniper7mm

Aug 7, 2006
To place a EFI live order should I call the number on your website?
What are your hours of operation?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
sniper7mm said:
To place a EFI live order should I call the number on your website?
What are your hours of operation?

Yes, call that number. While I do not suggest it, people from all over the country have called me all times of the day and night! :eek:

Pat

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Here is the number so you don't have to look it up again

951 818 9616 :D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
McRat said:
Yes, call that number. While I do not suggest it, people from all over the country have called me all times of the day and night! :eek:

from canada 10 minutes before a race in a panic:joker:

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
mick said:
What is the estimated hp of the race tune included? Can I maintain Banks PDA for monitoring? Do you ship to Land Down Under? Thanks

Not sure about the shipping, however, the tune is over 500 rwhp with a lift pump. Which should get you into the 12`s with a built tranny. That's as long as the ole girl isn't to fat, (Under 7,000#, That's about 3,200 Kilo for you down under folk.) and you have good conditions, and proper setup.

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia
Thanks if I had 500 at wheels Id be happy for a couple of weeks
She probably is a little fat. I've started by getting rid of stock exhaust, cat and muffler-replaced with 5" straight through {probably save 15kg /33lb, next to go is 48 gallon steel fuel tank to be replaced with stocker - possibly save 50lbs there and more will go ..........

Last edited:

sniper7mm

Aug 7, 2006
I received my commercial EFI live last friday. It's great. I have been playing with the tow tune while I wait for Pat to send the race tune.

I also want to thank Pat and Kat, you are both great people to do bussiness with. Thanks again.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I received my commercial EFI live last friday. It's great. I have been playing with the tow tune while I wait for Pat to send the race tune.

I also want to thank Pat and Kat, you are both great people to do bussiness with. Thanks again.

Did you email me your stock file? I've been slammed, but I will get caught up soon. Sorry for the delay!

Pat

sniper7mm

Aug 7, 2006
Just got the tune. thanks Pat.:joker:

It will be a while before I can let you know how it runs.I am not done getting truck ready to handle that much power!