Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
It works great. Boy is this an old picture :eek:

kizcreeper.jpg

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
Going to have to get one..... next year I am building a truck house and may be able to fit a lift in the budget..... I have got over 50k in tools whats another 198.99? O ya a tax right off:D

ColbyColorado04

Eye in the Sky!!!
Sep 14, 2008
Central Indiana
I saw one of those for the first time a couple years back and they were close to 600 bucks. I just saw one not too long ago online for just over 150 so im gonna have to get me one.

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
A friend of mine bought me one a year ago. My ribs thank him ever time I work on the top of my engine.

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I was gonna PM you Kat about where to buy one when I found this thread. Last time I went to buy one they were 450.00:eek: They have come down alot and would a great present from the wife:hug:

Dirtbikindad393

Nov 2, 2008
Moorpark, CA
One thing I would do to it is get 2ea 6' pieces of 3/4" copper or maybe 1" copper 3/4 wall thickness pipe insulation and put it on the truck side of the creeper to protect the truck if it rolls into it on a sloping driveway/alley. It also works good to put around the extended edges of a slide out on an RV. Keeps the little ones from catching a corner with the head.

You can cut slots to match each step and make it fit a little better. Zip ty it around the down legs of the ladder portion and good to go!

B-Dunagan

Mar 31, 2008
Gainesville, GA AKA Little Mexico
My foldable arrived the other day. It is nice but has a few design flaws. Nothing major but I will have to trim the bottom corner of the ladder part off to let it tilt forward as it should. All else is hunky dory!

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I just tried to order one and I get an error when I try to do the online checkout? Can someone else try it to see if its just me? :confused:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I just tried to order one and I get an error when I try to do the online checkout? Can someone else try it to see if its just me? :confused:

Where are you getting the error? I can get as far as entering account info. But stopped there as I don't want to buy another one:baby:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
when I click payment info I get this error:

tried it in both IE and firefox...hmm

Attachments

• creepererror.JPG
    creepererror.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 12