First aluminum duramax rod!!

Accelerator

On a Time Out
Mar 12, 2009
Another direct answer.:baby:
According to my sources at CompD, Chucky is not allowed to get any pictures of the aluminum rod he developed. Can you believe that? The nerve of those guys.:baby:

whats that mean? apparently your sources Dont know what there talking about...

matter of fact the owner of the site (compD)has pics of my aluminum rods....:hello:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Because we talk....there interested in my project, unlike some of the haters around here.

Jealousy makes folks do some hateful things.

Wade , I think you misunderstand most peoples position . We all like to talk theroy and always love hearing about new parts . The problem is we like the products and idea's to have some testing behind them . Untill you have some hard data with a "Dmax" in both tuning and hard parts most will not respect what you are doing or proposing to do untill its some what tested .Respect and trust is earned not given, JMOP.

Last edited:

Accelerator

On a Time Out
Mar 12, 2009
Wade , I think you misunderstand most peoples position . We all like to talk theroy and always love hearing about new parts . The problem is we like the products and idea's to have some testing behind them . Untill you have some hard data with a "Dmax" in both tuning and hard parts most will not respect what you are doing or proposing to do untill its some what tested .Respect and trust is earned not given, JMOP.

I agree whole heartedly trent, but i never once said that these ARE working, most just assumed that i said that, but even if you got thru all my post's i have allways said that im not sure if they will even work, while most agree they will, there have been several big rod companies that have turned me down. only two companies offered to make me rods.

i have said time and time again, these are for high end race builds......IF they work. but that has yet to be seen.
i just feel that we have made huge strides in the d-max hard parts area, making improvements that will make it a much better and powerful engine.

i also think that we can learn from others mistakes (gassers) and build or diesels better than they came from the factory, with out all the power robbing weight.