FASS vs. Airdog????

mpr3369

Nov 18, 2011
Ended up picking up a FASS 150 Titanium. Does anyone know any Fuel filter and water separators that will work with the fass 150? Cat, Baldwin, Napa ect.?

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
The Cat 1R751 fuel filter (2micron absolute) can be made to fit the Fass just like the AD from what I understand.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I make my own with Raptor lift pumps Thanks to Burndown

Is that one filter on the suction side? you have to be careful about cavitation because those pumps are not designed to pull much psi on the suction side before cavitating.

Also, i don't believe the raptor has the ability to remove air from the system. It would just compress the air down the lines to the CP3 if it cavitates.

Rudy1

Jul 6, 2016
Illinois
Pumps

I was on some other forums and they were all saying it was Fass that had bad customer service. I don’t have either yet but am in the market to get one. Thanks for the read

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
I was on some other forums and they were all saying it was Fass that had bad customer service. I don’t have either yet but am in the market to get one. Thanks for the read

I bought mine NIB, second hand, the guy bought it and never installed it.

Right after I installed the check ball assembly stuck and the pump blew the inline fuse.

I called FASS, and has a replacement check ball fitting in (2) days. No questions asked.

I have no experience with AD.