England vs. USA!!

Nacho05

<---Shaken, not stirred!
Aug 28, 2006
Los Angeles
Should be a great match... USA Team is second to England with its players playing in the PL. starting in 31 minutes :alc:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Watching adult soccer is like watching paint dry. Sorry Mike, but its boring.

Now, watching kids soccer is hilarious. I call it "Amoeba Soccer". :rofl: 10 y/o kids can be downright vicious.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Actually a good game. It was a draw. 1 to 1.

:)

Guess I never got the soccer gene, consider it a third world country thing. Wouldn't walk across the street to see the best game ever played even having the best seats in the place, but that is just me. Do like youth soccer, but only watching the young soccer moms with the big hooters get all worked up. But again that's just me. GO TEAM WITH THE BEST LOOKING CHEERLEADERS WITH THE BIGGEST HOOTERS. Do they have even have cheerleaders in soccer?:confused:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Lol, I am not a big soccer fan either, but the world cup is good for me to watch with friends. Also I hate football, but Ill watch the super bowl at a party, World series baseball....again at a party lol

I guess the only sport I can really watch without it being a social gathering is NHRA or something like that.

I do however like going to live games whatever they may be...well that doesnt count cause I only go fro the drinking lol. Dollar beer night here right now on thursday nights of minor league baseball is a blast.

I dont like much sports in general, I just like the social gathering and drinking...

Oh and basketball, wouldn't watch it even if it was with FREE beer :D