Efi Dealers

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
There would be a good chance of us still using Tony. He had good dealer pricing and good Tunes. The issue of having to email him the stock files was the part that hurt us on that. I understand the reason he does that and it makes total sense. It just did not work the best for us.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
There would be a good chance of us still using Tony. He had good dealer pricing and good Tunes. The issue of having to email him the stock files was the part that hurt us on that. I understand the reason he does that and it makes total sense. It just did not work the best for us.

Stock files for LB7 and LLY are critical to making it work for the dealer and the customer, the issues with those two particular controllers will cause huge amounts of headaches if a stock read is not obtained 1st.

LB7 Controllers corrupt easily, and many have been locked up with TIS, hand held tuners and auto-locking files.

We still repair 10+ ecms some months for LB7, just had a dealer in Upstate NY fight with 2 of them for 2 or 3 days and had nothing but hell with them.

I try to save my dealers those hassles, so before they spend money on any non-refundable Vins and Tune Files.

Everything else I prefer OBD Scan.

Dealers get priority, and if I have a VIN# in advance as soon as the order is placed I can write the tune, wait for the info and send it almost immediately..........it not that difficult to coordinate those types of requests.

The Cummins stuff always needs a scan, because there is no TIS Lookup for a Cummins, everything is based of CAL ID and there are literally so many and with no way of knowing exactly what it is its a PITA to figure it out.

Once again, I know every shop is got a different situation, but 3 days or less isn't bad turnaround, ask Dallas in Canada, he gets his stuff within hours or 1 day usually.

:thumb:

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
RidgeRunner gets my vote. I am not a dealer but I do tune probably one truck a month on the side. Even for a small time guy like me Tony hasn't let me down. I don't mind sending in a base file. If my customers aren't understanding enough to meet me for 10 minutes to get a base file then I just don't do business with them. Tony always gets back with me within 2 or 3 days. And if there's a problem he's quick to respond even late into the night.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
RidgeRunner gets my vote. I am not a dealer but I do tune probably one truck a month on the side. Even for a small time guy like me Tony hasn't let me down. I don't mind sending in a base file. If my customers aren't understanding enough to meet me for 10 minutes to get a base file then I just don't do business with them. Tony always gets back with me within 2 or 3 days. And if there's a problem he's quick to respond even late into the night.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

This^^ Tony has done me great also.

Kevinbo6gt

Jul 23, 2009
Bump. Still looking for someone. I tried to get set up with ATP with zero luck.

I ordered tunes to go back to stock turbo off previous tunes through atp last Thursday and expected to get them either tomorrow or Thursday.. Not quickest by any means.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I ordered tunes to go back to stock turbo off previous tunes through atp last Thursday and expected to get them either tomorrow or Thursday.. Not quickest by any means.

I put a order in last Thursday. Have not heard anything since. Not even a call to collect money. Not sure what's going on.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Just a tuner that can do cummins and duramax tuning. That has done reputable trucks. That wants our buisness.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Just a tuner that can do cummins and duramax tuning. That has done reputable trucks. That wants our buisness.

Member IowaLLY has the ability, an engine dyno, and a good reputation. Might be worth the PM to check it out.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Ordered a couple sets of tunes from Mark today. I heard back from him the same day. Looking forward to doing more business with him. Also going to have him do my race truck tuning.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Ordered a couple sets of tunes from Mark today. I heard back from him the same day. Looking forward to doing more business with him. Also going to have him do my race truck tuning.

Lol, didn't even put two and two together til I saw this! Glad to be here for your needs sir! I am always an email away and try to keep it a very timely manner. Thanks for getting with us!:hug: