Efi Dealers

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Depending on my work load it is either same day or next and rarely is it more than that unless I'm swamped. 14hr days are my normal and I try to get everyone taken care of as quickly as possible but I'm only one person. Hope this helps.:hug:

Always been the case for me and with your workload compared to others tooting their own horn it's impressive to say the least. It all sounds easy to have perfect customer service and get orders out exactly on time until things get busy on level people can't even comprehended and then growing pains set in.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Depending on my work load it is either same day or next and rarely is it more than that unless I'm swamped. 14hr days are my normal and I try to get everyone taken care of as quickly as possible but I'm only one person. Hope this helps.:hug:

Do you offer dealer pricing by chance?

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Always been the case for me and with your workload compared to others tooting their own horn it's impressive to say the least. It all sounds easy to have perfect customer service and get orders out exactly on time until things get busy on level people can't even comprehended and then growing pains set in.

Always been the case for me with both of y’all. Nice to have smart guys, that do great work, and don’t toot their own horn on the forums and FB.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Hell I've been on the phone with Mark and gotten an email with new tunes during the conversation lol. Doesn't get much better than that!

I'll bet "The farm" as they say some other p2 spline twisting other so called non proven so called tuners customer service isn't nearly what they say it is when they actually turn their hobby into a business. It's easy when it's your hobby and you've never done anything worth noting.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I'll bet "The farm" as they say some other p2 spline twisting other so called non proven so called tuners customer service isn't nearly what they say it is when they actually turn their hobby into a business. It's easy when it's your hobby and you've never done anything worth noting.

Hey, no defuel makes you go faster :D :rofl:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013

Literally just talked about that guy lololol

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Lets watch the direction this thread seems to be turning toward.

Its about "who uses who", ok?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Sorry Tom I've been drinking

You too? Sam Adams Octoberfest was tasting very good last night. :thumb:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Look guys, lets not make this a bashfest. Thats all Im asking.

Hell, 10 years ago some of the "big-name" tuners nowadays didnt have the stellar reputations they have now. But they worked hard to correct their mistakes, learned what worked and what didnt, figured out what the limitations were for each engine series and changed their tuning to better use those hard parts, and improved their products and their customer service as they went along.

And guess what? Everyone benefited from that in the end. ;)

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I try to keep it within 3 days or less, depending on volume it can be tough..........I always ask dealers to get me all the info ASAP and prior to the truck coming in for tuning.

I supply tuning for 100 or so dealers/resellers on a very regular basis, another 100 or so that do small volumes of tunes, plus all the customer web orders and call in orders.

Last time i checked my data base of 100% stock files for tunes it was 2,361 Files, 157 Folders, and then my tune library folder is 38,391 Files, 7,135 Folders.

As someone who has been doing this for a long, long time its difficult to please everyone 100% of the time, I do my best, but sometimes you just cannot make everyone happy.

We do miss some emails, we do get emails sent that we don't ever receive, and last minute stuff is always tough to fill, I do my best, but as in life, sometimes its not good enough for some and we part ways.

:(

catmenace

Jul 31, 2010
I try to keep it within 3 days or less, depending on volume it can be tough..........I always ask dealers to get me all the info ASAP and prior to the truck coming in for tuning.

I supply tuning for 100 or so dealers/resellers on a very regular basis, another 100 or so that do small volumes of tunes, plus all the customer web orders and call in orders.

Last time i checked my data base of 100% stock files for tunes it was 2,361 Files, 157 Folders, and then my tune library folder is 38,391 Files, 7,135 Folders.

As someone who has been doing this for a long, long time its difficult to please everyone 100% of the time, I do my best, but sometimes you just cannot make everyone happy.

We do miss some emails, we do get emails sent that we don't ever receive, and last minute stuff is always tough to fill, I do my best, but as in life, sometimes its not good enough for some and we part ways.

:(

Well I've used Tony for my tunes. Yes, sometimes he is busy and can't get back right away but he always does get back or advise he is swamped and will answer ASAP. Tony calls it the way he sees it. I would use him again.