Effed up my knee

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
Don't trust taxi drivers overseas. My cab flipped and now I have this. I was less than sober, so I had no seatbelt. And it bled A LOT! Did a little self aid buddy aid, put some compression wrap on it and we went to the ER. ER was not clean, so I left and my buddy and I did as much first aid as possible. Went back home today and went to the ER. Got it all fixed up.

Two pretty Nasty gashes. The biggest one was all the way to the patella, the second was to the cartilage and tendons. Nothing important was cut. :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335746127.047675.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335746127.047675.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 121

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
Don't be. It was actually an incredibly good night. Minus going upside down in a mexican cab lol. But I'm ok. As was everyone else.

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
Don't trust taxi drivers overseas. My cab flipped and now I have this. I was less than sober, so I had no seatbelt. And it bled A LOT! Did a little self aid buddy aid, put some compression wrap on it and we went to the ER. ER was not clean, so I left and my buddy and I did as much first aid as possible. Went back home today and went to the ER. Got it all fixed up.

Two pretty Nasty gashes. The biggest one was all the way to the patella, the second was to the cartilage and tendons. Nothing important was cut. :)

looks very familar..lol happened to my brother riding in the woods ,he hit some whoops and flew off the bike into a ditch and his knee wacked a branch from a tree that fell over.I asked if he was ok he said he was fine and never lifted his pant leg to check for damage so i told him to get up stop being a ***** and lets ride,well the poor bastard got up and rode for about an hour and half we didnt notice until we loaded our bikes back up on my truck and i notice his riding pants were a little pink he lifted his pant leg and this is what we saw!

2011-03-20131715.jpg

so yah i feel like and asshole now! :roflmao:

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
looks very familar..lol happened to my brother riding in the woods ,he hit some whoops and flew off the bike into a ditch and his knee wacked a branch from a tree that fell over.I asked if he was ok he said he was fine and never lifted his pant leg to check for damage so i told him to get up stop being a ***** and lets ride,well the poor bastard got up and rode for about an hour and half we didnt notice until we loaded our bikes back up on my truck and i notice his riding pants were a little pink he lifted his pant leg and this is what we saw!

2011-03-20131715.jpg

True friends!

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009

2011-03-20131715.jpg

Ouch! Stuff like that is why I wear over a grand worth of gear. And I'm a cheap bargain hunting sob, so if I'm wearing it and it's high dollar it only because it's worth it!

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
OMG!! :eek: wtf Pat? How do you manage to get your self into these situations? lol I hope you crwaled over what was left of the seat and beat that taxi driver.Was it a business trip or pleasure?Glad your alright brother :hug:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Least it didn't roll off a mountain edge. Looks like it wouldn't have been a.very comfortable plane trip. I think you did the right thing self medicating and then returning. Good luck on recovery.

How did he roll it?

When we were in mexico city for a sponsor tour a torrential down pour rolled through while we were at wal-mart. The power went ourt if course as we were in back of.the store looking for salsa. We never did find salsa ironically. The power comes on and every door is guarded with a row of guys with aks. We decide since we couldn't get a cab to just walk. We were in sandals of course though. Decided to buy some ponchos. Got ripped off I think though. $25 for 4 when we only spent $20 on all of the booze. Started walking and realize the street is flooding fast. About knee deep at that point, it was dark out but we decided to walk through it until we saw some floaters, yea you know the kids you drop off at the pool, brows to the super bowl. Later we learned that the sewers just back up.whenever it rains hard. The smell was unbearable. Somehow we found a taxi driver and jumped in. We were driving down this street with water creeping up to the windows. He'd always ask if the floor was getting wet, we'd always say no even though there was a few inches seeping in. There were cars flipped everywhere from hitting pot holes that you could no longer see due to the water. The car stalled a couple times but we made it to our turn which the road wasn't as flooded. That guy probably got the equivalent of a $50 tip to take us 2 miles but I don't think ill ever forget that. Crazy cabbies.