Easiest no fuss lift pump for the LML

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Okay whats the easiest lift pump to install on the LML. My Buddy wants to order it and have the ups guy install it when he drops it off easy. So Bring your tools Tom:D

Hows the Fuelab velocity to put in?

Airdog on the old mans LMM was cake even though it was a ford kit.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Fass is super simple on an Lml.. If it's just a stock truck go a fass 95.. 150 is loud on a Lml.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Airdog was easy on my lml. Fass was also simple on the lb7 lol. Choose you poison.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Airdog, stupid simple. I make it even easier. Just cut the factory hard line and tie it in there, very little hose is needed. I just cut the gm side of the quick connects off and use hose clamps to secure the fuel hose to the hard line for pick up and delivery. Its neat, fast, effective and easily removed...

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I am not a fan of the new Airdog fitting set up. Trying to use the push lock on plastic fittings sucks unless you use a heat gun. I like the old style myself.

When researching my fuel lab everyone said just build your own kit. So I did that. Was a pain but well worth it.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I'm spoiled I guess because you can't hardly hear the BD flowmax pump with the truck off. I have to look at the lift pump gauge to make sure it's on.

I'll pass on the info and tell him to stop being a b*tch there all pretty easy to install.

Thanks guys.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
yeah both are nice. cant go wrong with either. but the 4g is definitely quieter. only thing i can say will be close to what you say noise wise about the flowmax. you will hear both, but the 4g will be half as loud.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Fuel Pumps

Get the fuelab pump. You will be happy you did. You cant hear it run and to date I have not had a single failure. The others just don't last. Just be sure to fill out your warranty paper with fass or airdog if you go that route.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Fuelab 30304, wire it for 200 GPH or 100 GPH, not a dinosaur gear rotor pump like the FASS or Airdog. Has a permanent air separator and needs only one filter for the 30304 as opposed to the 2 for the AirDog FASS.

Last edited:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Hum, interesting! The airdog is quiet thought on my lml. Wonder why the fass is louder?

Something to do with the pickup in the tank I'm assuming.. I know I did a fass150 on a deleted straight pipe Lml and you could hear it over the truck running.. Installed a sump and you don't even know it has one now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk