E-locker

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
never ever run the e locker while driving in snow, only when you need it to get unstuck.

having the wheels locked like that will cause it to pull you all over the road under acceleration, make turning impossible and possibly cause you to go into a ditch or get into an accident.

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Back order??

So is it true the E-lockers are on a national back order?? I called Vanderelys today to get one ordered and he said he doesn't have any and won't be able to get one for some time now, cuase there on national backorder:mad:

Anyone know of someplace that has them in stock??

Last edited:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
So is it true the E-lockers are on a national back order?? I called Vanderelys today to get one ordered and he said he doesn't have any and won't be able to get one for some time now, cuase there on national backorder:mad:

Anyone know of someplace that has them in stock??

I got my from Tony Burkhard, not sure if he stocks them.

Last edited:

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Sorry I can't remember. The good thing about buying things from Tony is he has great customer support. He can always be reached on the phone if you have problems with stuff you bought from him.

Yeah I agree I have bought parts from him before.

Last edited by a moderator:

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Mike, we have one in a front diff. that has a hole in the cover. I haven't torn it down to see what the issue is, guessing it's just a spider gear wanting to get out. We never even used it and, will pass on a good deal to you, once it's out and not damaged.

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Mike, we have one in a front diff. that has a hole in the cover. I haven't torn it down to see what the issue is, guessing it's just a spider gear wanting to get out. We never even used it and, will pass on a good deal to you, once it's out and not damaged.

If it is not damaged I would be interested Rob. When you think you'll get it apart?

Tony Burkhard

Allseason Diesel Per.
Yeah I agree I have bought parts from him before, but it seems some of his stuff is a little pricey
Sorry if you find "some stuff a little pricey" I am supper busy building trucks and designing new parts, I don't have much time to surf the net to watch everyones prices and to find the cheapest vendors for my sales. We do at whatever cost try to offer the best customer service you will ever find. If there is a price you want me to beat than call me and i will see what i can do. We try to add new products and update current products every day. I thank everyone for there business.

Thanks
Tony

Last edited:

sddmax

<---- Gone Forever...
Feb 9, 2010
Garretson, South Dakota
Mike i should have told ya i found one around here couple weeks ago, full front diff ill check and see if they still got it. It only had 1000 miles on the locker and i wanna say it was 30k on the axle itself.

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Mike i should have told ya i found one around here couple weeks ago, full front diff ill check and see if they still got it. It only had 1000 miles on the locker and i wanna say it was 30k on the axle itself.

Cool yeah check it out and let me know. You get one put in yours yet?