Dyno Day at dr. Performance

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Dad and I both had a great time. Thanks for putting it on. It was nice to meet all of you too.

Red Dmax

Big Boy Toys
Apr 19, 2009
Dang Jeff dont be such a puss. 4100 is'nt that bad. I'm not being racist but an LB7 could turn that all day long. Ha Ha just kidding but seriously dont be a puss.:poke: I really had a great time with you guys. :beer

Red Dmax

Big Boy Toys
Apr 19, 2009
Oh yea. Stephany told me that she had a very interesting drive home watching Jeff and J.P. give a dodge an ass thrashing. :happy2:

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
Oh yea. Stephany told me that she had a very interesting drive home watching Jeff and J.P. give a dodge an ass thrashing. :happy2:

It was a ford but it was worth a laugh... I'm not scared of 4100 I'm scared of what happens after that LOL... Josh what did u place at the pull

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Well, 4th kind of. The guy that won wasn't supposed to be pulling in the work stock class. He had a non-stock turbo. I'm not really sure if any of the guys that beat me were going by the rules. Someone said the Ford that took second wasn't running the stock turbo either. Anyway, I was pretty happy with my pull of 310'. Thanks to Shane for loaning me his extra pair of spring clamps.

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
No problem any time Josh. I was super impressed at how well your Pops' truck pulled the sled. I had a blast all day yesterday and would do it again in a heartbeat. Wished I could have pulled the sled farther but that is what you get for not having enough weight.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008

Yup it was a really clean truck. And it was pretty quick for a 7.3. Still too slow though haha

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
No problem any time Josh. I was super impressed at how well your Pops' truck pulled the sled. I had a blast all day yesterday and would do it again in a heartbeat. Wished I could have pulled the sled farther but that is what you get for not having enough weight.
I was pretty surprised with it too. I really expected it to get yanked to a stop at any minute, but it just kept on going.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Poor JP.:( That boy can't win for nothin.

I don't need your pity :D

Yes my dyno numbers suck. But eventually the mighty lbz will beat all of yall.

I get my mitusa pump this week then it's tranny. Then I'm coming to kick your ass jeff.