DRAG & BRAG Videos

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
That’s right, you mentioned that before. Do you run any kind of traction device on the rear ? I know we run different suspensions. I wonder if it’s from your fronts hooking while your rears are spinning or visa Vera’s that’s causing the hopping .

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Everytime mine dead hooks it hurts. I like just a slight spin out of the hole.

What kind of 60s do you see with the slight spin? We played with mine all night last year and had it hitting the tires to hard and bogging the truck. Adjusted the caltracs and it spins just enough to crab walk a but still but broke into the 1.5x 60s on the last run. Keep in mind it's a stick of course so it's not on top of the charger when I launch.

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
My best was a 1.5 with slight spin but Charles got it down to 1.4's with a lotta hard work n trail n error. Lol

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
What kind of 60s do you see with the slight spin? We played with mine all night last year and had it hitting the tires to hard and bogging the truck. Adjusted the caltracs and it spins just enough to crab walk a but still but broke into the 1.5x 60s on the last run. Keep in mind it's a stick of course so it's not on top of the charger when I launch.

Mid 1.5s. It's the same. A little drift and she's gone.

Elvis. Towards the end of the season my rear end quit grabbing posi. Doing a rear end this winter. I think that was part of it.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Mid 1.5s. It's the same. A little drift and she's gone.

Elvis. Towards the end of the season my rear end quit grabbing posi. Doing a rear end this winter. I think that was part of it.

Weld it up! Always works I didn't mind it on the street either. I think with some more tweaks we can run my caltracs back down where it was bogging the truck, we have a few ideas that should make this thing roll out.

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
My rear still works great with 105K. I do test launches in my driveway, I mark where each one of my tires starts , I boost it up and launch it then go back and look at how they scrubbed the concrete and how wide a contact patch they left . All 4 are leaving their mark , therefore I know it’s pulling with all 4 . Works well for me . Although if I can’t get it to hook on tune 5 I may go to 16” x 10” wheels with M & H 30” x 14” CheaterSlicks :D:D:D

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
My rear still works great with 105K. I do test launches in my driveway, I mark where each one of my tires starts , I boost it up and launch it then go back and look at how they scrubbed the concrete and how wide a contact patch they left . All 4 are leaving their mark , therefore I know it’s pulling with all 4 . Works well for me . Although if I can’t get it to hook on tune 5 I may go to 16” x 10” wheels with M & H 30” x 14” CheaterSlicks :D:D:D
Mine never spins both fronts, the other 3 do some work though lol

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
It was a 6.0 with a 88 MM Turbo that dynoed at 1050/850 . That video was after I left him sitting on a dig race . He then asked for that roll race on the video . It was a blast of fun .