DRAG & BRAG Videos

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
New Best

New Best for Mighty Max . Went to an 1/8 mile track last night cause Texas Motorplex is closed for the year . Video is not the best . I was having issues with my brakes so I couldn’t get on my chargers as good as I like to be but known the less it ran a better number . I believe it has a better number in it once I fix the brakes .https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxA4oTPPqZM

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
New Best Tonight 11/25/18!

Got 1 run in tonight at an 1/8 mile track . It spun its way to a new Best 60’ and 1/8 mile ET . This was with a 62 jet of NOS. Trans was hitting so hard it was chirping the big tires on the shifts . If you listen closely you can hear it . Thanks to Evan for his help getting the right parts in the tranny . Thanks to Quinton for helping out as well . Next time out I’m gonna run lower air pressures . You can see both front and rear tires spinning. I see a 6.1 or possibly a 6.0 if I can get it to hookup solid . I’m also hoping for a high 1.3 60’

Attachments

• 93FA86CE-208A-4697-8B12-D74F5B5C5016.jpg
    93FA86CE-208A-4697-8B12-D74F5B5C5016.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 34

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Man that is awesome Elvis! Your truck looks like a mini micro machine compared to my CCLB lol, looks badass though. :thumb:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Got 1 run in tonight at an 1/8 mile track . It spun its way to a new Best 60’ and 1/8 mile ET . This was with a 62 jet of NOS. Trans was hitting so hard it was chirping the big tires on the shifts . If you listen closely you can hear it . Thanks to Evan for his help getting the right parts in the tranny . Thanks to Quinton for helping out as well . Next time out I’m gonna run lower air pressures . You can see both front and rear tires spinning. I see a 6.1 or possibly a 6.0 if I can get it to hookup solid . I’m also hoping for a high 1.3 60’

Awesome pass again Elvis. When the tuning is right and the trans is right the more power you make (especially spraying) the better and more solid it will shift. You have that truck running great if you were at 1/4 mile track with that pass you’d of hurt some feelings and it’s still got some in it if that’s all you’re running for a jet.

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Your absolutely right Evan the shifts got quicker and firmer withe the extra power . Your spot on . I should have done a rear wheel burn out ,I believe that would have put my 60’ in the 1.3s and put me at a low 6.1 or 6.0+ ET . Thanks Again Evan .

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Well I ran out at the same track Friday which is probably the video they posted. This latest is from last night and there wasn’t hardly anybody there . It’s like Evan Said the more power I put to it the quicker and firmer the shifts to the point it was chirping the big tires I’ve got on there . Fronts are 12 3/8” of thread width and rears are 13 3/8” of thread width .

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Well I ran out at the same track Friday which is probably the video they posted. This latest is from last night and there wasn’t hardly anybody there . It’s like Evan Said the more power I put to it the quicker and firmer the shifts to the point it was chirping the big tires I’ve got on there . Fronts are 12 3/8” of thread width and rears are 13 3/8” of thread width .

No, they posted the street race with you pulling away like the other truck was in reverse. :hello::thumb:

I don't remember seeing your black hood in their video so I thought it was their colorado. But its 100% the same video. :thumb: